Chapter 47

To be shaken is actually a very simple matter.

Especially when a person encounters a difficult situation in reality, Ouyang Jing encounters a setback in reality. He is not a talented pharmacist himself, and relies on his own efforts. Even so, he was still the bottom of the classmates in the same class.

After graduation, Ouyang Jing did not immediately marry, but chose to go to work. Although everyone is always equal to AO, Omega is often underestimated. In addition, Ouyang Jing is not doing a very core job in the company. Without him, there can be other people on top.

If someone sincerely wants to embarrass Ouyang Jing, then Ouyang Jing’s work will not go so smoothly.

At this time, Ouyang Jing is more likely to think of Yu Qing, who has become Mrs. Lei, and thinks that Yu Qing is Yu Ren, and thinks that everyone was once classmates. Even if the other party doesn’t pull himself, but just say a few words and others know their relationship, then he will be better off.

To be honest, isn’t this kind of action just to take advantage of the relationship between the two.

Someone around Ouyang Jing knew that Yu Ren was his former roommate, and someone urged him to talk too much. Ouyang Jing also feels that his life is not going well, if it is…not to mention that he is not a person with much willpower, and the more times he is, he will be shaken.

“Ms. Lin really missed you. He used to find you when you disappeared before.”

Ouyang Jing didn’t want to say that it was him, just that Teacher Lin was ill, so he said to Teacher Lin.

Yu Qing didn’t read the message from Ouyang Jing anymore, but directly blocked Ouyang Jing. He and Ouyang Jing owe no one to each other. Many classmates did not contact each other after graduation, and they were all well.

Ouyang Jing sent another message again, and then he learned that he had been hacked. Ouyang Jing was sad, and only felt that Yu Ren was unreliable. After marrying a wealthy family, he blacked him out. He didn’t believe that Yu Ren didn’t know him. He had already written his name.

“Why was he blocked? I guess he doesn’t want to be known about the past, he wants to completely cut off with the past.”

“Where is the wealthy and nobleman so easy to marry? He is afraid that Lord Lei will not like him. Who will let him have an ex-boyfriend?”

“Falling into the sea, the best reason for amnesia.”

“Do you think you are shooting an idol drama? The protagonist loses his memory when he falls into the sea, where is it easy to lose his memory.”

“You are a pharmacist, you should know how good people are now.”

There are people around Ouyang Jing who follow him like this, and he will inevitably feel that Yu Qing is unreliable and Yu Qing is ruthless. When Ouyang Jing went to see Teacher Lin in the hospital, he also deliberately talked about Yu Qing in front of Teacher Lin.

“I’m afraid he doesn’t recognize us. After all, he changed his name.” Ouyang Jing said, “He didn’t admit that there was such a big noise on the Internet before.”

Teacher Lin frowned, obviously disagreeing with Ouyang Jing, this child was still a little black after he was out of society.

“That’s his personal business.” Teacher Lin said bluntly, “Whether he is Yu Ren or not, he is a victim.”