Chapter 42

Early the next morning, when Yu Qing woke up, he saw Raymond lying on the bed and rolling his eyes. As expected, he couldn’t think that this person would sleep on the sofa with peace of mind.

“I slept on the sofa in the middle of the night.” Raymond emphasized that he was not disobedient. My sweetheart didn’t say how long to sleep, “A full night can be counted as one night.”

Look, Raymond still knows how to quibble.

“Yes, one night.” Yu Qing was too lazy to say, and it was impossible for him to quarrel with Raymond because of this.

When Yu Qing and Raymond went downstairs, Mrs. Lei and Mrs. Lei had already had breakfast and were basking in the garden.

According to Mr. Lei’s words, he is getting older and is not used to sleeping for so long. If Grandpa Lei was young, he was lazy, he didn’t get up early every day to practice supernatural powers, and occasionally wanted to be lazy.

At that time, you can’t be lazy for a few days. Going on the battlefield is killing people. If you don’t work hard to cultivate supernatural powers, you will be taught sooner or later.

After Elder Lei retired, he didn’t forget to cultivate supernatural powers, but he didn’t fight as much as before. If you have been desperately practicing supernatural powers without enjoying life, then what is the point of being alive.

Mrs. Lei is self-supporting Mrs. Lei. The purpose of cultivating supernatural powers is to defend the country and to protect herself, so she naturally has to enjoy it.

When Yu Qing learned that Mrs. Lei and Mrs. Lei were drinking tea and chatting in the yard, they did not rush to the past. The old man also needed time alone, so he wanted to see him in the past.

“Today’s omelette is good.” Raymond said, taking a look at Yu Qing more.

“It’s fried eggs, not fried fish.” Yu Qing said.

“It’s not suitable to eat fish early in the morning.” Leimen coughed slightly, and he didn’t eat fish. At most, he kissed the mermaid on the forehead. “It’s okay another day.”

“…” Yu Qing didn’t speak anymore, let’s have breakfast happily.

At about nine o’clock, Chu Xiao came to Lei’s house. He had already felt the efficacy of Yu Qing’s medicine. He had repaired most of the dark injuries and was still warming up his body. For the time being, he didn’t know what side effects there would be. Some side effects have not been noticed for the time being, and it may take a few years, even more than ten years, and hundreds of years to feel.

Normally, no pharmacist has really waited for so many years. After so many years, the day lily will be cold. At most, the follow-up is simulated by a computer.

“Second brother.” Yu Qing thought that Chu Xiao came to Raymond. Whoever made him and Raymond be good friends, he seemed to have nothing to say to him. As for the wedding, Mrs. Chu Er and others also helped her, mainly Mrs. Chu Er asked Yu Qing.

Chu Xiao looked at his brother’s long hair and wanted to rub his brother’s head a little, so he also stretched out his hand.

“Hairstyle will be messy.” Yu Qing said.

“Long hair, tied.” Chu Xiao smiled and said, “If it’s messed up, comb it again.”

Before her younger brother was born, Chu Xiao thought at the time that she could comb her hair for her younger siblings and take them out to play. Even if he is old and adult, he can take his three-and-a-half-year-old siblings out to play.