𝕺𝐧𝐞 ✄ 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐠

♛♛♛

♛♛♛

The buzz of the white fluorescent lights filled the hall. It was silent. The darkness outside hid everything, as if it was a black void. Creaks of the floorboards got louder and louder as they came closer to the barely lit room that was joined by many others.

They knocked on the door, earning a quiet answer. They reached for their pen with red ink as they opened the door. That's where they sat, scribbles and writing were heard. The room was only lit up by a yellow desk lamp. They swung their bandaged legs back and forth; just almost hitting the bed frame.

They dropped their pencil and looked up. As dark as it was, their soul-piercing eyes were visible. The mysterious visitor cleared their throat finally opening their mouth to speak. "Patient 973, you have some visitors."

"Ah really? I thought everyone thought I was too crazy to talk to," they pointed to their head with a smirk.

MARCH 14, 1987 | you sat at the top of your driveway as you would be in ankle-high snow if you sat at the bottom

MARCH 14, 1987 | you sat at the top of your driveway as you would be in ankle-high snow if you sat at the bottom. Though it was chilly, you and your siblings sat outside. Their small figures ran and played in the snow. You laughed as they stumbled and slipped, you knew they were okay. You wouldn't laugh if they weren't, and they weren't easy criers.

Your screwdriver twisted in another nail to close the entrance of the drone, his drone. "Amari, you need to stop messing this thing up," you reminded the young boy. He apologizes once again and you tell him it's fine. You dropped the screwdriver and carefully touch the propeller to make sure its jet black paint was dry.

You peeked at your fingertips to see it was dry and grabbed it. You buckled it into its original place and smiled; holding up your lastest repair. But your smile dropped when you heard your brother and sister get quiet. You immediately looked up to see what was wrong.

Your little sister called out your name. You put down the drone and stood up, your shoulders rubbing against your scarf. "What's wrong, Missouri?" you questioned them. They pointed at the stranger at the bottom of the driveway. You cocked a brow and began your way down the driveway. "Get your drone," you mutter to Amari. He nods and begins to run up the driveway to the garage. You finally meet them at the bottom of the rocky hill. "Hello, do you need something?" you asked them with a serious face.

"Hey there! Y/n correct?" they flash me a warm smile.

"Yeah," you trailed off.

"Fazbear Entertainment is interested in your mechanic skills, we've seen your work and it's something," they shared, watching your brother fly his newly fixed drone in awe. You failed to hide your smile from the praise. "well, we're asking if you would repair our animatronics. You would get paid based on the amount of damage to the animatronics." they added.

You parted your lips to speak but didn't say anything. That's where those kids went missing... You bit the inside of your cheek. Well, I'm only repairing animatronics, it can't be that bad. "When and where would I start?" you finally answer.

They looked happy and handed me an envelope. "Everything you need to know is in this letter," they remarked. You nodded and took it from their hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Y/n. I'll be on my way now, have a nice day." they begin to walk away.

"Yeah, you too," you responded. Once they were out of sight, you smiled and laughed to yourself. "Come on guys, let's head inside," you start up the driveway again.

"Already?" they whine. You nod and they sigh. Grabbing their things and following behind you. I can't wait to tell Papa. Wait... how the hell did they get their address?

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ❤︎

-𝐊𝐞𝐢