𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⇢ 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝





YOU RAN BEHIND stage where Bonnie leads you to his paint stash. You grabbed the red and white paint then extra guitar strings. You stumbled over to parts and service with your hands full. He joined you in parts and service, sitting in the chair that partnered the desk.

You grabbed guitar pieces and set them down on the desk, you both turned your attention to the door when you heard it creak. "Mr. Henry?" he adjusted his glasses.

"Hey y/n. I just wanted to apologize for how Dave was acting earlier, I'm glad you aren't hurt. Also, I was wondering if I could stay in here and observe Bonnie's interaction and personality if that's okay with you two?" he glanced past you and to Bonnie.

"I don't mind," you looked over to Bonnie.

"I'm cool with that," Bonnie shrugged.

"Okay, thanks a lot," he grinned.

—-

You grabbed the new strings and Bonnie gave his attention to you. "y/n, can I put the strings on? You guys don't do it right," Bonnie complained.

"Sure it's your guitar," you shrug, testing to see if the paint was dry. "Here, the paints dry." Bonnie rushed over, grabbing the guitar.

"Thank you. Even though you're the one who broke it," he murmured the last part.

"That was your best friend's strong ass jaw, not me," you scoffed.

"Same thing," his nose slightly twitching, his fluffy tail flapping side to side. He grabbed the orange and yellow paint, drawings stars, and little lightning bolts on it. You giggled and smiled. "Now it's perfect." You focused the fan on it to dry the paint then sat down, you handed him the strings after he dropped his DS in his jacket pocket.

"I figure you have a knack for painting," Henry smiled sincerely.

"I just do it to pass time," he shrugged, sitting on the desk.

"Well, you're not bad at it," Henry looked at the painting under the desk.

"I mean I-I've been doing it for a couple of years," Bonnie's cheeks flushed.

"Keep doing it, we'll put it up someday," Henry grinned. Bonnie chuckled, his nose twitching. You slightly nudged him, he hit you back playfully.