𝕿𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⇢ 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

EVAN'S BROWN HAIR filled your vision as you stared into space

EVAN'S BROWN HAIR filled your vision as you stared into space. "Yes, Ev?"

"Today's somebody's birthday," he sat next to you.

"Who? It can't be Cassie because her birthday is in November. It's not yours, yours is in December. So who?" You recalled.

"It's Mikey's birthday. He's turning 18," Evan had a mischievous grin.

"What do you have planned?" Cassie looked up from her book.

"We all know why Mikey doesn't like celebrating his birthday after what happened. I say we make sure he remembers it,"

"I have never seen you this cruel, Ev. I'm in," Cassidy smirked.

"Ugh, I guess,"

✡︎✡︎✡︎

You crept into Micheal's bedroom, luckily he wasn't in there. But you heard footsteps, you jumped into hiding and watched. Micheal stepped in, holding a piece of cake. I thought he didn't like celebrating his birthday.

"He doesn't. But our dad bakes for him all the time whether he likes it or not,"

I'm surprised, Dave is a weird one.

"Dave? My dad's name is William," Evan arched a brow.

That asshole said his name was Dave Miller.

"He's a liar, you know that," Cassidy groaned. The screech of metal made your ears ring. You jumped and knocked something down.

Micheal turned towards you. "Wait... I wanna talk to him actually," Evan whispered. You nodded.

"C'mon Evan, you're letting go of this amazing opportunity," Cassidy huffed. Micheal stood up from his bed, walking over to where you were hidden.

You took a deep breath and let Evan move you from your spot to his bed. Micheal jumped at the creak of his bed, snapping his head around.

"Happy birthday, Mikey," you grinned awkwardly. His face changed for a split second, you could almost hear his heartbeat.

"How did you get into my house?" He spoke through an uneven breath.

"Would you believe me if I said magic?" You shrugged. "Your window is open." You pointed at the open window.

"Creep," he hissed, stepping on his bed to close the window. His wavy brown hair fell in front of his eyes.