𝕾𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ✄ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐞?





*longer chapter* YOU WATCHED THE play as the day passed. You felt someone tap you on the shoulder, you twist your head around and meet with the same blue eyes as earlier.

"Oh hey," you say. He sighs.

"Boss wanted me to show you around, c'mon," he spits out.

"Okay," you stand up. You follow him around and he explains things. When you take a small. break during the tour you stop to write down every tip he gave you.

"The hell are you doing?" He asks, sounding pissed.

"Writing down what you told me," you answer not looking at him. "What's your name?"

"Names are for friends and I don't like people so I don't have many of those,"

You huffed. When you're finished he keeps walking. "Lastly, the main party room. This is where most parties are held. The kids are kinda rowdy but they aren't too bad. They follow most rules," he explains.

You stared at the rules. Rule 4 caught your eye. "Did that-"

"Yep," he answers blankly.

"That's fucking nasty," you say a little too loudly. You turn around to read the rest, and this was the reason you never turn your back. You felt an elbow hit your back causing you to stumble forward.

You could hear 2 kids fighting behind you. Your co-worker ran over to them, shouting and pushing them apart. This was your job now. Good luck to you.

It was night now, you stood outside the security office

It was night now, you stood outside the security office. Once it hit 11:50, your unknown co-worker appearance again. He motions for you to come inside. You turn your heel and face the inside of the office.