𝕿𝐞𝐧 ✄ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭





"Im sorry, I can't stay with you. They'll only keep you there longer for talking to nothing,"

"Please.... Please don't leave,"

"Yo, you okay?"

"Huh?"

"You were talking in your sleep again,"

"Oh..."

"C'mon, it's meal time,"

MIKE HUFFED AS he got out of bed to the sound of someone knocking on the door

MIKE HUFFED AS he got out of bed to the sound of someone knocking on the door. He got his shirt on correctly as he stood at the door. He inhaled in annoyance and opened the door.

"Hello?" He said to his un-welcomed landlord.

"Mike. Where's your rent?" His deep voice made Mike nervous.

"I almost have my paycheck for this week to complete the rent, I get it Sunday," Mike reminds the older man, he rest against the door frame.

"To complete the rent from last month, there's still this month," he ordered. Mike gulped. "Now I'm gonna get to the point so we don't have to stand here bullshitting. "

"Bullshit is some fine art if i do say myself," Mike smirks.

The man glares. "If that's fine art, this is a fine print," he shoves a paper in Mike's face and walks away. Mike scoffs and closes the door. He begins to study the paper and his eyes go wide.

An eviction notice?? No no no... Mike chewed his bottom lip he read the whole paper and sighed. Only 10 days to leave? Fuck. He groaned and walked to his living room, flopping onto his couch.

What are my options? He scrolled through his phone, staring at the contacts. Vincent. Hell no. Amber, nah. Scott? No, he wouldn't wanna see me. Not him, his dad is too shitty for that. Why do I have Foxy's number in my phone?

He continued scrolling. Not Henry he has too much to deal with, he's lucky y/n's dads didn't sue. Then it clicked in his head. Y/n.. would they let me?.. Mike sighed knowing he was on his last leg. He clicked your contact, bringing the phone up to his ear.

"Mike? What's up?" You answered. "Amari leave that frog alone!" You pulled the phone away from your ear for a moment. "Sorry, I decided to take my siblings for a walk. What's up?"

"N/N, is that your boyfrienddddd?" Missouri dragged out.

"No! Hush you bug!" You spat.

"Uhm can you do me a favor?" You were about to answer. "Before you say yes, it's a big one," his voice fell guilty.

"Is something wrong?" Your voice dropped.

"C-can I move in with you?" He gulped

You stopped for a moment. Your siblings voices in the background. "I knew this job didn't pay well but shit," you gave a breathy chuckle. "3001 W 625 N, Hurricane, UT 84737. I'll come with my dads pick up truck tomorrow,"

Mike's cheeks slightly flushed. "Thanks,"

 "Thanks,"