𝕿𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ⇢ 𝐈 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜

YOU TOOK A shaky breath as you stumbled into the pizzeria

YOU TOOK A shaky breath as you stumbled into the pizzeria. Ever since July 4th, your condition has gotten worse. You haven't slept since the 3rd and your eyebags made you look like Batman. Micheal and Vincent were sitting at one of the tables; Mike trailed in behind you. He put his hands on your waist since you fell over with every step.

"Hey," Mike greeted the two at the table. They stopped their conversation and brought their attention to Mike, and then their eyes drifted to you.

"Are they okay?" Micheal questioned.

"I'm.... fine, yeah, I'm good," your words slurred.

"You don't look good," Vincent murmured, coming to your side. He held up your chin, examining your face. "When was the last time you slept?"

"I think... the night of July 3rd?" you recalled.

"You haven't slept in 5 days?" Micheal gulped, genuine concern in his voice. You nodded very, very slowly, your eyelids somehow became heavier than they already were. You closed your eyes and your body went limp.

Micheal Afton  Age: 18Your friend/Co-worker

Micheal Afton
Age: 18
Your friend/Co-worker

"Oh shit," Mike caught your body against his. "At least they'll get some slee–" Your eyes fluttered back open.

"What the hell?" Micheal stood up from the table, walking over. Mike held you back up on your feet.

"Yeah that... happens a lot," you shrugged, you lightly pushed Micheal out of your way and started on your way to the security office. You bumped into somebody, their cologne filling the small space between you both. You looked up to see who it was, Dave looked back down at you.

"You look dead," he said blankly.

"Wish I was," you purse your lips.