𝕿𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ⇢ 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

JULY 4TH, 1987 | YOU PULLED INTO an empty parking spot with Mike sitting behind you


JULY 4TH, 1987 | YOU PULLED INTO an empty parking spot with Mike sitting behind you. "Ready to be back?" you fixed his tie.

"No," he groaned. You smiled and shook your head. You adjusted your belt as you walked inside the building. Dave and Vincent were discussing something, Henry was laughing as Amber joked.

"Hey guys, look who's back," you greeted the group then pointed at Mike.

"Mikey!" Amber jumped up, running over and hugging him.

"You visited me like 40 times, woman!" Mike tried to squeeze out her bear hug.

"Wow, miss you too, Amy," you scoffed, folding your arms. Amber rolled her eyes, letting go of Mike and hugging you.

"You smell like cigarettes and lake water," Amber laughed into your chest.

"Oh my god," your sentence cracked into a laugh.

"We should get started before it hits 11," Vincent pointed at the fireworks. You nodded.

"One second," you wedged Amber off you and ran behind the red curtains. About a minute later, you jumped back out with the animatronics.

"Y/N!" Amber squealed, you grabbed her hand and whispered in her ear. "Ohhhhh." You nodded then stepped into Pirate Cove.

"No, too many people," Foxy protested against going to watch fireworks.

"Oh my god, c'mon, your around a bunch of children every day!"

"Foxy, c'mon!" Bonnie yelled out, lowering his headphones.

"What's going on?"

"Foxy's being a wuss," Bonnie smirked, revealing the gap between his front teeth.

"Am not!" Foxy hissed from inside the cove. Bonnie threw the curtains open.

"Then get out of your damn dungeon," Freddy said through a cough. Foxy scoffed, your smile twitched. You grabbed Foxy's ear. He shrieked.

"C-coming lads!" He yelped, standing up from his stool. You let him go and stepped down from the Cove.

"Where's your brother?" Chica asked Freddy as if saying Goldie was cursed. You heard breathing behind you, you smirked and threw your elbow back, Goldie caught it with a laugh. And you pushed off of him.

"I'm here," he waved.

"Great, let's go," Henry grinned.