𝕿𝐰𝐨 ✄ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

♛♛♛

♛♛♛

MARCH 18, 1987 | you licked your lips as you got out of your car. You stared at the warehouse before you, though it smelled a bit in the area. You made sure to put some layers on but still look nice since for some reason Utah likes to freeze in March.

The letter said to come here for a tour and then you'd start the next day. You parked the bike and begin to walk towards the entrance, you push the double doors open and hesitantly step in. Your eyes bounce all around the place in exploration. "So this is Afton robotics," you say in awe.

You begin to walk around a bit. "Jeez he's creative," you mumble under your breath. You stared at a small disk that sat on a table, it had a flashing green light. You look around to see nobody there. You go to pick one up and examine it.

A cough interrupts you, you jumped and jerk your hand back. You twist your whole body around and your eyes meet with dark brown ones. "Y/n?" they question. Your heart was pounding.

"Y-yeah? Sorry," you gasped out.

"No problem kid didn't mean to startle you," the man who is now known as your boss or Mr. Alex chuckled. You scratch your neck nervously and head over to him. He guides you through the building, you get distracted every couple of minutes but make it through the tour.

"So stop by anytime after noon tomorrow and you'll be good. When do you think you'll be done by?" he asks? You think for a minute, 4 animatronics, and the building will be done in a month.. I only have to put some parts back on and repaint them... I should be done before the building is.

"Uhm, probably a week or two," you stammered, unsure. He nods and you both leave.  "Yeah, I can finish in two weeks... or less," you reassure yourself.

__

You walk into the warehouse, toolbox in your gloved hand. You wore a T-shirt that had oil splatters on it and a jumpsuit, the sleeves wrapped around your waist. You headed to the room where Mr. Alex said the animatronic would be. You push open the heavy door to the garage looking room, it was large; with brown wooden shelves that aligned with the wall.

You saw a big yellow figure sitting down. "That's creepy," you mutter, carefully heading to it. You stand in front of it and see the broken female robot. Jaw out of place, missing her forearms and patches where her insides could be seen. "Damn they fucked you up," you huffed, staring at her.

You took a video camera out your bag and set it on the desk where you and the thing were visible. You made a plan in your head. Start with her arms, go onto her beak, cover the patches, fix her voice box and repaint her. You left the room for a quick second to go to parts and service, where her forearms and hands would be.