𝕿𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⇢ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

AUGUST 29th, 1987 | Micheal slowly steps down the creaky basement stairs, his backpack slung over his shoulders

AUGUST 29th, 1987 | Micheal slowly steps down the creaky basement stairs, his backpack slung over his shoulders. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, he rushed to his father's workshop. He threw the door open causing his father to quickly turn around. "Micheal! Welcome home. How was school?" William hummed, stepping towards Micheal.

"It was fine I guess but we need to talk," Micheal mumbled, trying not to make eye contact with his father.

"Oh? Alright then, we can talk later. I'm quite busy right now," William arched a brow before straightening his face.

"Oh a-alright," The younger boy nodded, slowly exiting William's workshop.

✡︎✡︎✡︎

"So, ready to talk?" William stared at his son as he entered the living room.

"U-Uh yeah," Micheal hesitated before going to sit next to his father on the couch. "So..." Micheal struggled to speak and sighed.

"Go ahead, spit it out,"

"Are you still experimenting with remnant? Specifically with those kids," Micheal's glance traveled around the room.

"Why do you ask?" William's tone grew firm.

"C-can you just... answer that question first?" Mike's fingernails dug into his palms through his shorts. William stared at his son before inhaling sharply.

"Yes, I'm still experimenting with remnant. And yes I'm still using those brats," William answered.

"They're not brats," Micheal grumbled, anger began to surge through his body. "Anyways, can't you like... experiment with remnant without the kids? Like, set them free?"

"Set them free? Why would I do that?" William hummed.

"Because their souls are stuck here," Micheal chewed on the inside of his cheek. "Don't you think murdering them was enough?"

"Since when were you worried about them?" William scoffed.

"I was always worried! You killed your son's friends!" Micheal barked.

"You killed your brother!" William protested. Micheal's blood ran cold.

"This isn't about me!" Micheal shouted, looking up from his lap and glaring into his father's eyes. "You never apologized or had any remorse! I know Evan doesn't forgive me, but at least he doesn't hate me!"