𝕹𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⇢ 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭





YOU MURMURED A  'yes sir' and stood up. "Be careful y/n," Henry warned.

"Yeah you too," you waved. You went over to the group, Micheal handing you a keycard. "Thanks," he hummed in response.

You headed to the door and pressed the keycard. Opening it. "Ready?" Vincent asked. You took a deep breath.

"Always," you stepped in. You cut through the kitchen and downstairs. You found an empty box at the bottom of the stairs. You took off your [jacket/vest/sweater] and looked over at Vincent as he took off his vest. "Gotta find where the waiters are hanging out," 

"I suspect you've done something like this before?"

"Once or twice. But your my partner in crime and there's no going back," he smirked devilishly. You roll your eyes as you walked through the tunnels.

"There's enough food here to feed a small town." you laughed dryly. You came across a door, you look through the window.

"You see somethin—"

"Sh sh sh, just more guards and thugs with guns. Let's go," you dropped down from your hold on the window seal and keep walking. You go down two flights of rusty stairs and enter a lower level.

"This gate wasn't on the blueprint," murmured Vincent. He turned the knob. "Locked, of course. Okay, plan B..." you look around for another way inside.

You saw a cask and pushed it forward. Vincent brought his attention to your grunts and the wheels of the cask. It created an opening to another area. "I could've helped," Vincent complained.

"Well I managed so..." you shrugged.

"I see some vents—"

"Hell no," you hissed. Backing up from the vent, until your back hits a wall.

"y/n stop being a pussy and get in the vent," Mike's voice intervened.

"Mike! It's called trauma, give them a minute!" Amber called out.

You hugged the wall. Images flashing in your mind of the incident. You felt around the wall and found another door. You sighed in relief. "Let's go this way," Vincent shrugged and followed.

You stepped into the pitch-black room and felt the wall for a light switch. "Let there be light." You flicked it up. It turned on, flickered then went out. You sighed. "I don't suppose you have a—"