𝕿𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ✄ 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

♛♛♛

♛♛♛

MARCH 19, 1987 | YOU INHALED SHARPLY as you opened the heavy door and wedged it open. You wore a similar outfit to yesterday, a tank top, a jumpsuit with the sleeves around your waist, and gloves. You investigated who you would repair today. You stood in front of him, well them. "Great, there's 2 of you now," you groaned and rolled your eyes. You dropped the toolbox and got your other equipment from parts and service.

"They fucked the bunny up more than Chica," you laughed, then got to work. You came in a bit later than usual it was almost 9 pm. You started with Foxy first and it was around 11:30 but you hadn't repainted him yet. You switched over to Bonnie and began to work on his arm. You hummed a song quietly as you worked but you felt eyes burning into your side.

You decided to take a small break and headed over to the desk to grab your phone. "I'll come back to you guys in a minute," you yawned with a stretch. You grabbed your phone and as you turned your heel the lights went out. You immediately reached for your flashlight, you turned it around a bit then took a breath of relief. You headed towards the door with the flashlight on the ground.

As you approached the door... it slammed close. You stiffened up, your breath seemed like the loudest thing ever until heavy footsteps interrupted it, they came from in front of you. You slowly stumbled back, heavy breathing followed the footsteps. You backed up until you ran into somebody behind you. You heard the chimes of 12 ringing throughout the warehouse.

"Don't be afraid. Chica told us all~ about you, we just want to talk," a low raspy voice said. You felt a hot breath on your neck. You raised your flashlight and went quiet from shock. A red-haired male appeared in front of you, his golden eye glared into yours.

He raised his hand to block the light. You blink a couple of times and stare at them.

"B-BONNIE? FOXY?" You stammer in confusion. You chew the inside of your cheek. "I think I'm gonna barf or pass out," you put a hand over your mouth, your head began to spin and your legs felt weak, your vision went blurry and everything began to fade into blackness. The next thing heard was a thud.

"Shit," Foxy whispered, running to your body.

__

You woke up in a familiar space, the warehouse smell, and the fluorescent lights of the black ceiling. After your vision was un-blurred and things were in focus again a face stood above yours. "Oi Bonnie! They're awake," the male you assumed was Foxy exclaimed. You heard footsteps approaching, presumably Bonnie's.

You took a deep breath and sat up. You looked at the men beside you. "Before you puke or pass out again hear us out," he tries to speak. You look at both of them and sigh but scoot back in your seat.

"The lad can't talk so I'll be doing it. The name is Foxy," he holds put his hand and attempts a smile, his gold tooth shinning in the light.

You shake it though your hands were shaky.
"The shit that I get myself into," you look back up at them. You stand up. "Come on, let's finish this so I can head home," they nod and sit on their original bench.

"Go take yer break, kid. We might've interrupted ye midway," Foxy interrupts you.

"I'll be fine," you sigh. You gulp hard when you feel cold metal pressed against your neck.

"Go take a break and eat. Or I'll slit yer throat," the fox states firmly. Bonnie puts a hand on Foxy's arm. You slowly step back and heat rises to your neck again replacing the touch of the cold.

As shocked as you are, you were confused. "Why are you so worried about it?" You grumble as you leave the room. You came back with microwave ramen and a plastic fork, you sat in front of them again.

Foxy's nose twitched as he sat up. "What be that?" His legs slightly swung back and forth. You look at him as you slurped up another noodle, trying not to get any ramen water in your eye.

"Noodles," you murmured while chewing. You keep eating until you finally acknowledge Foxy staring. You sigh. "Want some?" His eyes glistened.

You smiled and leaned forward more, "Well I mean since you offered," you twisted some noodles onto the fork and hold it out. He opens his mouths and chomps down.

You shake your head and put the fork down, finishing the ramen without it.

Foxy glanced at Bonnie then smirked. "The lad's jealous, he can't or talk to you. And I can," he taps his hook to his chest. You roll your eyes and stand up, when you threw the cup away you felt a small pain through your back and head.

You glare at the 2 robots, Foxy chuckles nervously. You were too tired to even be mad. You groaned loudly, it's gonna be a long night.

__

"Alright, I'm done," you stepped back with a purple paint can in one hand and a paintbrush in the other. Both of the animatronics nodded, red traced Foxy and purple traced Bonnie until they into human form. You stared at Bonnie in awe. He chuckled.

"Nice to meet you," he grinned.

You began to pack up as the two boys talked among themselves. A couple of minutes later you were packed up. "Alright, I'm out," you started the door with a wave. They waved back.

"Bye!"

"Fair winds, lad!"

You laughed and walked out of the room. At 1:38 am, great.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ❤︎

-𝐊𝐞𝐢