𝕱𝐨𝐮𝐫 ✄ 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧





MARCH 20, 1987 | THE SEMI-COOL air of the rigged fan rushed at your face then moved away, as cold as it was outside, it was hot hella hot in the warehouse. You sighed, you had to cool down the animatronic too or it would malfunction. Today you had Freddy then you would be done completely. Luckily his damage was minor compared to the others. You wondered if Freddy could turn human or if he would speak to you like the others.

Though the fan was quite loud you heard some music, it reminded you of the toreador march song, you thought you were imagining things so you brushed it off. A couple of minutes passed and you heard it again, you mindfully reached over and turned off the fan. You sat still and listened closely, the music was now louder.

Finally, you sensed where it was based, you looked up and saw Freddy's eyes flashing on and off to the beat of the song. "What the hell?" You murmured, you sat there mesmerized by the sudden activity of Freddy. When the music stopped you sighed and turned the fan back on, but you could feel your heart drumming inside of your chest.

Anyways. You continued your work, trying to shake off what happened just some minutes ago. You dropped the furry material as you finish the missing patch on Freddy's thigh, taking a deep breath as you grew tired. Then you noticed the brown illuminating around Freddy, it was similar to Foxy and Bonnie's. Before you knew Freddy furry legs were replaced by normal clothing.

"Oh, fu-" You started before you felt a warm hand grab your chin, forcing you to look up at the stranger.

A dark chuckle filled the room. "Ah ah ah~ we don't appreciate that kind of language, now do we, dear?" the male who you assumed was Freddy said. One of his eyes was black with a white pupil instead of a normal blue one, and it burned through your soul. Your heartbeat increased as he smirked.

You gripped his wrist with one hand. "Now, Foxy and Bonnie told me so much about you. It just made me even more excited to kill you!"

"You wouldn't dare," you glared at him, though you were terrified.

"Oh, but, I would, dear. They told me about your glistening eyes, and I just I couldn't wait to see what they look like when you die," he said with a blank face. He pointed to the bloodstains on his clothes.

You bit the inside of your cheek. Shit, shit, shit, what do I do now?

"Anyways, nice having a one-sided conversation with you, but it's time to die," Freddy insisted, you got the small hint of a growl when he spoke. Is he trying to scare me?

He went to grab you tighter and you immediately reacted. You gripped his wrist tightly and brought your legs up, kicking him in the chest.

He fell back and lost his grip, you stood up quickly and grabbed your taser. He jolted back up too but stood upright in front of your taser.  He chuckled, his voice glitching to what sounded like a cry of a child. "Of course, you had to be the one to wanna hurt me," you spat.

"Not hurt you, dear. Just make you one of us," he glitched again. Silence fell in the room before he acted again, he moved out the way of the taser and grabbed your shirt. You felt your head hit hard ground, you grunted in surprise by the sudden tackle. Freddy rested above you with a sharp smirk.

You smirked back and jabbed the taser into his side. He groaned then glitched again, you fell to side off of you. You sat up through your head hurt then a sting was sent through your right leg. The pain from the fresh cut in your leg felt like it spread through multiple openings. You inhaled sharply and stumbled but turned around to face the stranger.

You noticed his nails had sharpened into claws and your blood stained them. That's when you got shocked, your breathing was quick and your heart jump to your throat.

"You're quick," you croaked as you put a foot on his stomach, your taser replaced by a butterfly knife you brought as well.

You pressed the knife against his throat and he gulped. "Yeah, you too," he gasps out. Panting and hand slightly trembling.

"Stop trembling you jerk,"

You noticed a light blush on his cheeks. You sat down on his stomach.

"You're... light, ya know," he groaned. You glared at him then grabbed a nearby rag, putting pressure on your wound. "I give up and I swear I'm gonna puke if you stay on top of me," he smirked weakly. "I was just testing you?"

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "And why should I believe that? I'm pretty sure you just clawed my ankle,"

"I promise, I'll just sit back down," he began to trail off. "Please," he whispered.

"What was that?" You mocked him.

"I-I said p-please," he mumbled. You retracted your knife and dropped it in your pocket. You stood up slowly and sat down on the bench as he stood up.

"We had a good spar, right?" He went for a handshake.

You glared at him. "You tried to kill me!"

"Yeah... but ya know! That was in the past! I was different then!" He remarked. You stared at him, dumbfounded.

Silence. "THAT WAS TWO MINUTES AGO-"

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ❤︎

-𝐊𝐞𝐢