𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ⇢ 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡





YOU HUFFED AS you made your escape. Security was out and searching every corner for your crew. Dr. Talbert knew Mr. Dave and it would be obvious who stole whatever you were stealing. You tensed up as you heard guards approaching, you ducked in the tall grass. Your breathing became heavy as a guard came closer and closer. He turned around to talk to the other guard. You jumped up and hit the pressure point in his neck.

His partner cursed in Italian and came over. You repeated the action, you jumped up and hit his pressure point. You took a deep breath and kept moving. This is too much running. You pushed yourself up onto a rooftop and froze. Guards. At least seven, flashing their lights in your direction.

Just stay out of the light... You ran and hid, waited for the clear coast, and continued. You heard nearing voices, you put a dagger in your mouth and crawled along a ledge. Wait, until he comes over. You grabbed the dagger and stab the guard in the leg, before he could yell you pulled it down. May you rest in peace.

You held the blade in hand as you scope out the area. "Guys? Anyone there?"

"Here. Pulling the van around to the back of the ballroom,"  Mike answered.

"Okay,"

"Everything okay?" Amber asked.

"Being shot at but I'm splendid," your voice shaky as bullets came flying over your head.  You jumped to another ledge. You knocked the guns out of their hands and punch them square in the gut. But as soon as you looked up, you were hit. Your vision was slightly black at the corners. You grabbed the same bloody blade and lunged, blocking another fist. He screamed in pain as you pushed in deeper into his hand, kicking him in the chest.

You panted as you wiped your bloody nose.

"HEY! Y/N!" you looked over and saw Amber waving and smiling. Micheal is on the opposite side of the rooftop. "BALLROOM IS THIS WAY!"

"GOT IT!" you shouted. You ran and jumped to the nearby bar, swinging over to another piece of metal. You hid behind, though bullets grazed your adrenaline let you pay no mind. You took out three darts. Thanks, Bonnie. You sent the darts flying, jabbing them all in the forehead. "Bullseye!"

You took off towards more tall grass. The coast was clear. The ballroom window was in view. You smiled and found a crate, pushing it over. You climbed on top and climbed to a higher level.  "Hey!" Micheal waved you over. Mr. Dave? You jumped over to him, you both ran over to a power line that led to the ballroom. You gave him a 'are you fucking insane' look. "We have to do it."

"I'm good," you hissed. Micheal facepalmed and threw his gun onto the power line. You gulped and did the same with your dagger.

"1..."

"2..." you shut your eyes.

"3!" you both hopped up and zip-lined down the cord. Then it snapped. You screamed as you swung wildly across the dark sky. You curled up into a ball as you were thrown through the glass window. Deep cuts and red blood-covered you. You tumbled and rolled on the sharp floor.

"I know we shouldn't have done that dumb shit!" you coughed, everything was blurry and you could barely hear. But you could hear bullets going over you. You looked up at the unclear figure in front of you.

"Come on!" you grabbed the person's hand and stood up. Quickly running to coverage. You turned towards the person, unwanted tears forming. They wiped your eyes softly and your vision cleared up. Vincent. You hugged him.

"Coast is clear!" Henry announced. You attempted to run but there was a big glass shard in your leg, you winced and limped towards the group. You stared at everyone, injured in some way, and blood pooled in your shoe.

You gestured to keep moving. "Mike's waiting," you broke into a sprint. A dagger in each hand. You jumped off the woodwork and slid under the rope barriers. Everyone ran behind you. That's when you noticed her. Renelle. Talbert's daughter! Bullets fired. "Hey!" you shouted but it was too late or so you thought.

Amber jumped out and grabbed the little girl, her leg being grazed by a bullet. You huffed in relief, Amber took Renelle somewhere safe and ran outside. You spotted the white van near the stone statues. You sprinted with all the air left in your lungs, dodging death and still watching the group.

Vincent and Micheal jumped in the back, then Henry, Amber, and you in the middle. Dave sat in the passenger seat. You slammed the door and Mike sped off. You swiped the blood on your nose as you panted. "Thank you and good job, guards. We did it,"

You gave a weak celebration before falling unconscious.