𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ✄ 𝐓 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚





YOU IGNORED THE commotion around you as your eyes flew across the page. You were laying down on the seats of the tables on your stomach. You stopped when you felt a presence in front of you. You look up and see Vincent looking down at you. "Do you need something?" you ask in a monotone voice.

"What? I can't check up on you?" he sat in front of you. You sat up and closed the book with your finger in between the book.

"I was just asking," you answer. You both turn your heads when Freddy screeched.

"GET OFF OF ME, MUTT!" Foxy inched his hook closer to Freddy's neck. Foxy showed his teeth, you sighed as they wrestled into backstage. You open your book again and begin reading. Vincent's hand brushed against yours. "You're hands are fucking freezing,"

He shrugged. "They always are,"

You thought then realized something. "You're a whole ass vampire," Vincent looks down at you with a slightly surprised look. "Your hands are always cold, and your teeth are sharp for some reason."

"You have a good eye," he smirked.

"Well, you are a walking book character," you smirk back.

"Is that so?" You nod. You laid back down with your head on his lap. Your face rests into a serious one. "Have you ever been messed with for something you can't control?"

Vincent glances down at you. "My hair color, this generation is shit," he says blankly. "You?"

You took a deep breath. "I have two dads and I'm the only adopted one out of their 3 kids,"

"So being gay runs in your family or?"

"I'm literally adopted!" You barked.

"Does it make a difference, darling?"

"I said walking book character," your lips curled into a smile.  "Unrelated but do you have any pets?"

"I have a snake," he responds, casually. You stare up at him, he stares back at you.

"Is it poisonous?"

"Unfortunately no,"

"Damnit," you snap. Vincent grinned. "I have two cats, Pig and Penny,"

"Where'd you get those names?" Vincent joked.

"Pig is named after the cat from the movie "Home" and my friend Quinn named Penny,"

"You have other friends?"

"Besides you idiots, I have a couple," you fold your arms.

"No offense but you fell through a ceiling," he rested his chin in his hands. You bit your bottom lip. "Apologies,"

"Whatever, I saved your ass when that happened," you rolled your eyes.

"True that," he agrees. You just stare at his hands until you saw a pink liquid dripping down his hand.

"Your hand okay?" You question him. He checked his hand.

"Yeah, I'll be back," he says. You scoot off his lap and he stands.

"Let me help," you stand up with him.

"No I'm fine, promise, love," he grins. What in the Wattpad-

"You sure?" He nods and walks off. You walk backstage and see Freddy sitting on the table, with Chica lecturing him. "What happened?"

"He and Foxy were brawling in the kitchen," she pouts. You sigh and examine his face for wounds. You walk back into the party room and grab the first aid kit. You went backstage and opened the kit. You cleaned off all of his cuts and bruises.

"You guys need to stop fighting, it's becoming an issue," you scowl. Freddy scratched the back of his neck. "You heard me?" You question him. He ignored you. This asshole. You gripped his fluffy ear, holding his face up.

He winced. "Did you hear me?"

"Yes," he says. He let his ear go and walk out of the room. Chica snickered. You walked to Pirate Cove and opened the curtains. It was pitch black until a gold eye lit up a path.

"Ai, nice to see you, lad," he smirks.

"You too, Foxy," you stepped forward and noticed Bonnie playing on his DS in front of Foxy. "Hey, Bonnie,"

"Hi sweetheart," he glanced up at you.

"Who won the fight?" you grumbled.

"Me of course," Foxy bragged, his hair falling in front of his face. You walk over to him and tie his hair up. "Oi! Why ye did that?" he hissed.

"Because you look like a fucking hobo when it falls over your face," you complain. You sit down and sigh. "I'm bored," this place is low-key boring as fuck. You were about to continue talking when you saw something floating around Foxy. Kinda resonating off of his body. It looks like a figure, the figure of a child. "Foxy, what's behind you?" you question.

He looks behind him to see nothing. "What ye be talking about, lass?" he shrugged.

"That childlike thing behind you," you point.

"Sweetheart, there's nothing there," Bonnie says, worry in his voice.

"Oh," you whispered. Bonnie and Foxy glanced at each other.

Do they know? Foxy and Bonnie gulped.

Am I okay? You gulped

This chapter was kinda rushed