𝕰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ✄ 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧





YOU HUFFED AS you flopped onto your bed. It was around 6:38 am, you sighed as the sun fought through your blinds. Rolling your eyes, you unbuttoned your uniform and undid your tie, throwing both to the floor. You pushed your blanket up over your half-naked figure and closed your eyes. You tried to push what happened to the back of your mind. You tossed and turned until you finally drifted off.

Unfortunately,  you woke up to your phone vibrating against your leg hours later. You groaned and grabbed your phone.  You sat slightly and tried to sound as awake as possible. "Hello?"

"Y/N!  YOU"RE ALIVE!" Henry's voice boomed through the voice. You slightly pulled away from your ear. "Sorry to wake you but the guards informed us of what happened and couldn't find you through the building so we just wanted to call,"

"Uh-huh," you groggily answered.

"But to get to the point-"

"Mr. H-Henry? Were you crying? I could hear it in your voice," you cocked a brow.

"N-NO! OF COURSE NOT!" he protested.

"HE ALMOST DID!" a voice shouted in the background.

Henry rolled his eyes as his ears flushed red. "As I was saying, the guards wanted to meet up just to check in on you, so is that fine with you? Are you okay to come?"

Fuuuucccckkk. "Oh yeah, yeah I'm good. Where and when?" you tried to hide your annoyance.

He told you the diner and to meet at 3. "Okay, bye Mr. Henry,"

"Bye Y/n, get better," he said, his voice finally calming back to its usual soft tone. You hung up and laid back down. I just talked to a 30 something-year-old man shirtless and with my head busted open. You sigh and stare at the time. 1:28 pm. I'll go back to sleep until 2:15. You push yourself back under the covers.

You awkwardly parked your bike and flipped your hood back on as it fell on your way here

You awkwardly parked your bike and flipped your hood back on as it fell on your way here. You made your way over to the diner in front of you and walk-in. The bell rang as you scanned for familiar faces. You saw bright purple hair and light brown hair facing each other and headed to that table. "Hey guys," you greet.

"Y/n?" Mike questions.

"Hello!" Henry smiled. You sat in the empty seat next to him.

"Welcome back, love," Vincent says.

"How did you make out alive?" Mike butts in,  you slide off your hood, your bandages showing. You look up and stare at the ceiling for a couple of minutes.  "What are staring at?" he asks.

"Nothing," you drop your gaze back to him. "Where's Amber?"

"She couldn't make it," you nod in response. You grab your napkin and start folding it and messing with it. "So what happened?" Henry questions.

Am I supposed to tell? What would Golden Freddy say? You gulped. "We were doing our shift and then we were at 3% and I unscrewed the vent and we got into the ventilation system," you shiver at your words. Henry and Mike glanced at you. "I fell looking for the safe room and woke up somewhere in the pizzeria and..." you cut yourself off and go quiet.

"And what?"  Mike's serious look planted in your mind. You look at Vincent and he looks almost different like he senses something different about you as if he knew you your whole life.

"Nothing, I was gonna come to look for you but I was in a lot of pain and I didn't see any animatronics so I stayed in my spot until it hit 6,"  you lie. Gosh, that sounded unbelievable. You feel everybody's stare at you.  You put the napkin back on the table and everybody glances at the napkin swan.

"Anybody else hungry?" you say grabbing a menu from the center of the table. You tuned into the quiet music the diner was playing. Sometime later, you were done eating and just chatting with the boys. You glanced at the time on your phone, 4:00. You put some money on the table and stood up. "I'm leaving, see you guys at work, thanks for the invite," 

"Bye y/n!" Henry waved.

"Get some rest, we're gonna need your escape plans again," Vincent joked.

"We won't need me if you guys can conserve the power," you chuckle with a wave. Mike stands up and follows you outside.

"Y/n," he grabbed your wrist. You stand on your heel, slightly turning around. "What do you remember? You had to have forgotten something," he insist.

"Mike Schmidt,  Amber,  Vincent Rebornica, Henry... Henry," mike stares at you as you try to recall everyone's name, worry hiding behind his glare. "Henry Emily," he grip on your wrist loosens.

"Be careful," he answers letting you go. You nod and walk to your bike.

"Bye Schmidt, nice bike model by the way," you smirk. Pulling out the parking lot.

 Pulling out the parking lot