𝕾𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⇢ 𝐌𝐫. 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞





THE AC HUMMED as you flipped through your book. Your knees pressed up near your chest. You heard footsteps approaching, you wanted to ignore it but ignoring footsteps in a place like this wasn't safe. You sighed and looked up. Your heartbeat sped up, you recognized the grey-blue eyes in front of you. The stranger that returned your inhaler. 

"Nice to find you alone," his accent causes your heart to accelerate faster. you stared before getting out of your daze.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," you gulped.

"Well about our discussion," he stood up straight. You took in how tall he was, Vincent was around 6'0 but he had to be around 6'2. "Would you follow me?" You nodded and dropped your book in your bag, you used the wall to prop yourself up. You trailed behind the man. "So you've said you've worked here for how long?"

"A few months," you answered.

"What's your knowledge of animatronics?" he questioned.

"I know the functions of their endoskeletons and their voice boxes, I could never build one myself though," you admitted. He hummed in response.

"Have you known of this business before your job here?"

"Yeah, I've been looking at Fredbear's and Afton robotics since it was built," you slightly smiled. 

"Interesting. Are you aware of the bite of 83?" you stopped walking and fell into thought. He stopped and turned around staring at you. Your mind flashed like pictures.

"EVERYONE STEP AWAY FROM THE STAGE!"

"WELL HELP ME GET HIM OUT!"

"A 9-YEAR-OLD BOY WAS HOSPITALIZED AFTER HIS PARTY AT FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINER."

You pursed your lips. "Yeah... I was there," this seemed to have sparked his interest.

"Oh, you saw it in person. Well, I'm amused to see you returned even after that... incident," you noticed he had led you to the bathrooms but there was another door. You gulped and nodded. "You're one of the only people I've met in this building that have even some knowledge about our creations."

He opened the room door and you glanced around. "Is this the safe room?" you wondered aloud. "So there's no vent in here?"

"So you know of this room already," his voice reminded you of his presents.