𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ⇢ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐲





YOU JOLTED AWAKE in a cold sweat. You looked around your normal room, hands on your chest. You noticed your vision was different in one eye, everything had a grey-ish tint to it. You choked out the first name you thought of. "C-Cassidy?" You watched as the girl materialized in front of you.

"Did you sleep well?" she sat in the air.

"No, thanks to you," you glanced at the watch and back up, then remembered the journal and the name in red. "MIKE" You jumped up and grabbed your satchel off the floor. You snatched the journal out and ran out of your room. You stumbled into the kitchen, Mike leaned against the kitchen counter, shirtless, bowl of cereal in hand.

"Manjiro!" he turned towards you. You hobbled over to him. "Have you ever seen this journal before?" you showed him the cover.

"Never seen it in my fucking life," he mumbled through a crunch.

You showed him the scratch-out name. "You promise?"

"Swear on it," your face dropped in disappointment

"Swear on it," your face dropped in disappointment. "Maybe it was that other kid's book?"

"What other kid? The one that looks like Mr. Dave?" You tilted your head.

"Yeah him. His name is Micheal Afton, check with him," Mike suggested. You nodded and went back to your room. After grabbing a bowl of cereal before you left.

You sat on your bed, flipping through countless YouTube videos. "So what do you want from me?" You look at the girl sitting beside you.

"I want you to help me,"

"And what do I get out of it?"

"Safety. And access to the Fazbear entertainment secrets," she proposed. "So deal?" Holding out her hand, nodding towards the hand with the watch. You held your hand out and shook hers. You noticed everything, your vision was the clearest it's ever been, you could hear Mike's footsteps. You could smell the candle the lit last night.

"So what's this plan of yours?" you asked, releasing her hand.

"I can't tell you quite yet, but we will need your help," she swung her legs back and forth.

"How old are you?" you inquired through a bite.

"Physically 13, chronologically 15," Cassidy sighed.

"So uhm, how.. did you die?" though it was kinda obvious you still felt to ask.

"Murdered. In 1985," she brought her knees up to your chest. You choked, she was not subtle about it. "I want revenge on my murderers. And I'll do anything to get it,"

"You're one of the missing kids..." you gulped.

"Check the book," you put your bowl on your nightstand and grabbed the book. You opened and saw a missing poster for a girl named Cassidy Smith.

 You opened and saw a missing poster for a girl named Cassidy Smith

"I'm... so sor—" you began.

"Don't apologize. Please. It gets on my nerves," she interrupted you.

"Sorry," you quickly catch yourself and facepalm.

"You're an interesting one," Cassidy's amber eyes burned into your soul. You hummed in response. "That's why I chose you. You're perfect,"

"In what way?" You cocked a brow.

"Your agility, durability, you're smart, and so much more. And—" she cut herself off. "I mean... you're just the best choice for our plan."

"Oh, I see," you stand up to take your bowl out, Cassidy following. "Won't Mike see you—" Shh. If you wanna talk, just think something. He can't see me.

Okay then. You dropped your bowl in the sink and jogged back to your room. "Why don't we go out? I need to get used to you before I go back to work,"

"I mean I guess," she shrugged. You grinned and nodded. You looked through your closest, grabbing an outfit to fit the June weather. You walked out of your room, grabbing your keys.

"I'm going out Manjiro, bye!" you shut the door. "Alright so am I allowed to tell anyone about you?"

"... Maybe Mi— never mind. Don't tell anyone," Cassidy hummed. "We have rules also."

"Rules? What am I? 8?" You glared.

"Rule #1, don't look up when talking to me, that makes it obvious. Rule #2, don't tell anyone. This isn't a rule but if Golden Freddy has a different personality, that's Kelsey," Cassidy listed.

"Alright then," you responded.

"You already broke rule #1," she hissed.

"This is gonna be a long day,"

"It would be a long night if my partner was in my place instead. He has insomnia," she informed. You sighed.

"This is what I get for taking jobs from people off the street,"