𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⇢ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧

YOU STEPPED OUT of the bathroom with a sigh

YOU STEPPED OUT of the bathroom with a sigh. Cassidy you gotta stop freaking out like that. Sorry... You began on your way to where you heard murmuring. . "Mr. Henry," Henry visibly jumped. Did his body just take a screenshot?

"y/n! Do you need something?" He turned around, slightly blocking whatever he was working on.

"Sorry I just heard you in here from the front area and thought you weren't busy or anything, if you working on something private, I can go ask Dave," you slowly backed out of the room.

"N-no it's fine!" He chuckled.

"Well, I just needed something to do sooooo," you shrugged.

"Oh, can you put these safety traps on the rides?" He held up the part.

"Sure, thanks," you grabbed the piece from him.

"No thank you," he grinned. You nodded and walked out of the room. Cassidy, I don't like this enhanced hearing. What if I hear my dads fu— never mind. TMI dude. Sorry.

✡︎✡︎✡︎

You crouched down to place the safety traps on the last ride, the red curtains slid open. You looked over at the show stage, the animatronics starting their song.

You never really paid attention to the show, dazzling lights, the animatronics voices flowed with the rhythm and beat of the instrumental. You smiled innocently, your eyes reflected the flashing array of colors. You heard someone clear their throat in front of you.

"Enjoying the show?" Dave's voice dropped your eyes dull again, he had a smirk but his eyes showed that he was displeased. You turned your head.

"Ah yes, your pant leg is very entertaining," you gave a sarcastic expression, your lips twitching as you held back a smirk. You took the flashlight out from your belt and shined it on your work. "I'm gonna finish this then clean up Parts and Service because there is nothing else to do."

He groaned. "You nuisance of a child. As your boss, I decide on your schedule. There is a light out in the show stage, the crowd hasn't seemed to notice yet, go fix it before they do," he ordered.

"Oh but sir, there are so many wires and fuses up there, a simple-minded idiotic child such as me would get so confused. Why don't you and your multiple degrees in mechanical engineering show me?" You bat your eyelashes at him with an innocent face.

"You're so simple-minded you can't change a simple light bulb?" He titled his head. "I'll show you once and only once so pay attention."

"Oh my god, I got it," you let out a big huff of annoyance. Your annoyance and Cassidy's mixed visibly, a white and red mixture around your body. You packed up your things and stomped over to behind the stage. You grumbled curse words that even Satan would frown upon as you climbed up the ladder. You crawled on top of the creaky support pieces holding you up, you slowly twist the light around.

You took a deep breath and untwisted the bulb. You yelped as the fuse sparked once you removed it. You looked around and saw a box of bulbs, but they were too far to reach. You huffed and stretched over with your foot on the light in an attempt to reach them. You sighed and hit the wood, it stood up sliding the box into your hands.

"Hah, the shitty place has some perks," you smirked, sitting back up and grabbing the light in your hand. You took out a light bulb and twisted it back in, it flashed into your eyes. "Ow fuck!" you hissed, flipping the light around. You rubbed your eyes, grabbed your toolbox, and slid down the ladder.

"Hm, I guess you could handle a simple task," Dave hummed. You murmured more unkind words and walked to the security office. You grabbed the security logbook, flipping through it. You decided to just fill out the random things in the books.

"y/n I suggest you just don't bother with that book, it wasn't meant for you," Cassidy sat on the desk. You rolled your eyes and sighed. You began fiddling with the watch.

"Why are there bloodstains on this?" you looked at her, rubbing your tongue over your tooth that had been sharpened since you met Cassidy.

"Stuff... death, the usual," she shrugged. You hummed.

"I'm going to clean up Parts and Service," you flicked the watch and stood up,

"Alright," Cassidy swung her legs back and forth. You walked out of the office listening to every little noise you could hear. It was satisfying in a way, children giggling, Freddy and his group singing, Hailey and Vincent joking, Henry and Dave bickering. You stepped into Parts and Service with a broom, looking around. You noticed something in the corner. The hell? You ran over to it.

It was a Fredbear plushie. It had stitches on the neck area, it had pitch-black eyes. You gulped. Freaky. *THROB THROB* You dropped the plushie and put your hands on your head as it began to throb. It slowly became more and more unbearable, tears began to jerk on the brim of your eyes.

It began to feel like your head was going to explode. Your hands trembled around your head, you took a shaky deep breath. You grabbed the bear and stood up slowly, you stumbled out of parts and service, painfully making your way to where Henry and Dave bickered, making your headache worse. Your vision blurred with tears as you entered the office.

"Mr. Henry, Mr. Dave... can I... head home? I feel like my brain is gonna explode," you hang your head low, hiding the plushy.  Henry gulped, seeing how your hands were trembling and the soft sniffles you let out.

"Good ahead y/n, Luke should be coming in soon anyway," Henry dismissed you. You slurred out a thank you and dragged yourself to the office. You shoved your belongings into your bag, making your way outside. Waving to your colleagues before slouching over on your bike.

"Cassidy..."

It's not me this time! You wince, just her speaking hurts your head. Whatever. You started up your bike and started on your way home. I might die before I get there, you gripped the handles.