𝕹𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✄ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝





YOU GROANED AS you entered the pizzeria. You saw the nightguards sitting at one of the tables. Amber turned her head, her eyes lighting up. She jumped up from her seat and ran to you, tackling you into a hug; she wrapped her arms around you as you stumbled into the glass doors.

"I knew you would live," she murmured.

"Yeah nice to see you too, Amber," you patted her back without actually hugging her back. You look at the boys. "Schmidt, Vincent," you greeted.

Mike glanced at you but was silent. Vincent walked over to you and patted your head. You smacked his hand away. "Not to be a prick but it still hurts up there," you glare.

Vincent chuckles. "Sorry love,"

You wedge Amber off your body and walk to the office, your backpack still in the yellow locker. They eventually follow you to the office. "The doors are easy, you've been keeping watch, right?" Vincent says.

"Note 13. Yeah, this closes the door and this turns on the light in the hall. The light doesn't stay on very long though so I have to look quick. The doors are heavy and quick so stay out of the way. Freddy doesn't move when the cameras are on so watch out when they're not," your voice fills the room.

"That's a lot, when the hell did you even write all that?" Mike spat. You shrug.

"That's impressive, you get it a lot easier than others," Vincent folds his arms. You open your mouth to respond but feel a presence on your leg. You look down and see a pink-haired girl hugging your leg. She was short and came up to your waist.

Amber shrieked and Vincent stared at it. You started wiggling your leg trying to loosen its grip but someone wraps their arms around your neck. "Y/n, you're back! How's your injury? I told you we'd be great friends! Carl likes you too," Chica's voice bounced around the office.

"EH?" Everyone's shocked expressions cause the blonde girl to giggle. Carl released your leg and Chica released you.

"Well c'mon! C'mon! Everybody's waiting for you!" Chica grabs your hand and she pulls you out of the office. You tried to drag yourself back. Amber ran after you this time.

By the time the brunette caught up, you were surrounded by animatronics. "For a formal introduction, nice to meet you, I'm Chica the Chicken! And this is Carl the Cupcake," you shook her gloved hand.

"Bonnie the Bunny. Sorry, we couldn't talk the first time we met!" The purple-haired boy stepped up. His guitar was slung around his back.