𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⇢ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

A CROWD COVERED Pirate Cove


A CROWD COVERED Pirate Cove. Micheal stood, frozen, watching the scene. On the Cove floor laid a little boy, bleeding. In Foxy's mouth, Mike's head, gushing with blood. Your breathing hitched. Go. Don't let history repeat itself. You dropped the cupcake tray, and your legs moved before you could think. Everything was a blur. "Y/N!" Henry shouted. You wedged Bonnie's guitar out of his hands, you jumped onto Pirate Cove.

Past the little boy's body. You wedged the headstock off the guitar in Foxy's mouth, pulling down with the other hand. "MICHEAL HELP ME!" You spat. He snapped out of his daze and jumped on the stage. He began pulling on Foxy's jaw, soon it came loose. Mike's bleeding body dropped into Micheal's arms. That's him. He has PTSD. Tell him about the logbook.

Cassidy! Later! Foxy's focus turned to you, you gulped. "Foxy...?" He lunged at you. You shoved the neck of the guitar in between his jaw and snout. You struggled under him, your arms straining, pushing him back up with all your strength. You saw a purple glint in his eyes. Cassidy, a little help?

On it. You bit your bottom lip, hard. You felt adrenaline rush through you, a grey tint covered your right eye. You pushed Foxy off you and jumped up, hitting the button on his neck. He slowly but surely powered down. Blood coated his teeth, dripping down his jaw and onto the floor. You panted as the crowd gasped.

You immediately dropped down to Mike's unconscious body. Think quick, think quick, think quick. You tore off a piece of the curtains and pressed it to Mike's head. Micheal's blue eyes stuck in you. "Excuse me, my son is bleeding out right now. Can you do something?" A woman tapped you.

"Ma'am, my colleague is also bleeding out. I just got to the situation, we're gonna do everything we can," you answered.

"Ugh you freaks are more worried about your precious employees that are probably getting paid minimum wage than your customers," she scoffed, holding her child close.

"y/n," Micheal gulped.

"One second. People have called paramedics and they are on their way. By the looks of it, my colleague was trying to save your son. We have to take care of both situations," you glared.

"y/n,"

"Well this fool right here didn't do anything," she pointed at Micheal. You glanced at him than her.

"Bitch," you hissed.

"y/n!"

"What Micheal?" You snapped your head in his direction.

"Your eye!" He pointed. You titled your head in confusion, then looked at the crowd as you heard camera clicks. You saw in the camera lens, your right eye is no longer its normal color. No pupils, white irises, and fully black eyes.

"Close the curtains!" You yelped. Micheal jumped up and shut the curtains. Your breathing became heavy. There was too much going on. You heard sirens approaching the building, Micheal, Henry, and Dave stepped into the cove. Mike's body was becoming colder, and his breathing was very low and slow. "Mike, stay awake. Please please please, don't die," tears bubbled in your throat, your voice cracked.

Dave's attention switched over to Micheal, Micheal could almost shrink under his glare. Then to you and the watch on your wrist, his eyes widened. Your pleads became incoherent as unwanted tears fell. Your eyes were red and puffy, no longer the unusual black. He won't die. He won't die. He won't die... Your headache, the stitches on your head tingled. The rest of the day was a blur. Paramedics showed up and took Mike. the pizzeria was closed early and would be closed for the rest of June.

News of the incident now known as "The Bite of 87" was the only thing on TV. Flashing pictures of you, Foxy, and Mike. Everything just made you nauseous. The apartment felt empty and boring. "So that's what happened. And I'm scared because what if he doesn't make it? He would die to someone I trusted. A-also Vincent wasn't around but he was at work so I don't even know what's going on with him," you sniffled into Jade's arms.

She rested her chin on your head. "Sh. It's fine, everything's gonna be fine," she comforted you. Held you close as you cried into her chest. "Do you want me to make you some ramen?" You nodded. "Mhm-kay." She hummed. Maybe the pizzeria was cursed, but there was one thing you knew, things have gotten weird since Cassidy got here.