𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 ⇢ 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭





YOU HUMMED IN the elevator of the hospital. As soon as the doors opened, you sped walked to his room. Room 213. You knocked then slowly opened the door. "Manjiro?" you looked around the room. Amber sat at the foot of the bed, talking to Mike, and Vincent was sitting in a chair next to Mike's bed. "Hey, guys."

"y/n hey!" Amber waved you in. You stepped in, closing the door.

"Hello love," Vincent smiled.

"Hey y/n," Mike looked over. You smiled. You walked over to Mike's bed and hugged him. You then knelt next to his bed, you put your chin on his thigh.

"Foxy said he's sorry, also the animatronics made you get well cards," you pulled them out of your bag and put them on the nightstand. "And Chica made gingersnaps," you shook the Ziploc bag.

Mike stayed silent, you felt like you read the room wrong. Then you looked at Vincent. That evil son of a bitch. Woah language, Cassie. You smiled at him nervously and looked away. Your eyes flashed black.

"Where were you when it was happening?" You asked in a slight whisper.

"Parts and Service," he whispered back. You hummed, then your eyes flashed normally again.

"So which of you bastards helped?"

"Micheal and y/n," Amber lightly hit his shoulder.

"Ugh those assholes," he joked. You cackled then it was interrupted by a phone buzzing repeatedly.

"One second my dads are calling," you apologized. You stepped away from the bed and answered. "Hey dad," you greeted then greeted your other father in Korean.

"We heard the news about your friend and the pizzeria, we just wanted to check in-- Are you in the hospital?" your father answered.

"Yeah," you smiled.

"How's your friend doing? Is he breathing?" they spat questions.

"Yes yes, he's fine. Look," you flipped the camera. The group waved to the camera.

"That's a blessing. Tell him we're sending him some stuff," your dad smiled.

"Sure thing," you giggled. "I gotta go. Bye," you murmured.

"Okay, be safe. We love you," they waved.

"Love you too," you hung up. "Sorry about them." They all nodded in understanding.

"Does your other dad only speak Korean?" Amber inquired.

"He's learning English but mostly," you shrugged.

"So does Mr. Mark know Korean?" she asked. You nodded. Your father, Mark, is a police officer and had a speech at Amber's high school before she graduated.

"How come your parents have never been to the pizzeria? Don't you have siblings? Why don't they come to Freddy's?" Vincent tilted his head.

"My dads are pretty busy and Mari and Zuri are usually at school but I'll bring them someday," you answered. Vincent hummed. Then it was just silent, and you guys weren't used to silence. You started humming quietly to break the silence. Amber started tapping against Mike's bed. Vincent patted his thigh. You guys have been in that place so long that silence makes you uncomfortable. No, it was just awkward. Darkness too. Trauma, I get it. Cassidy, shut up. No.

You looked up and saw Cassidy flipping off Vincent. You tried to cover up your laugh with a fake cough. Amber glanced up then back down to you, confused. "Sorry," you murmured. You felt a sudden strain on your left arm. Fuck! You squeezed your arms shut. Cassidy, what the hell is going on? Can you leave the room for a minute? You're gonna be in a lot of pain if you don't.

"y/n are you okay?" Amber gulped.

"Y-yeah," Cassidy's voice managed to creep its way into your voice. "Be back." You stood up and walked out of the room. You found your way to the bathroom and leaned against the stall wall. Huffing in pain. "Cassidy, what the fuck?" You whispered.

"Sorry," she stood on the ground now.

"Is it because you suspect Vincent? Why do you always seem so aggressive when I'm near him?" You looked down. She stayed silent. You put a hand on her shoulder. "Cassidy... how tall are you?"

"5'4," she answered. The average height of a 13-year-old child... You hummed and took a deep breath.

"C'mon, we'll go home. I'll come to visit again soon," you patted her head. You walked out of the stall and headed back to Mike's room. "Guys I gotta go, I'll come back tomorrow. Sorry." You explained quickly grabbing your things and leaving.

"You didn't have to do that," she murmured.

"It's whatever," you responded, stepping into the elevator. "Why is everyone so interested in this watch?"

"It's known and special in the pizzeria," Cassidy stuffed her hands in her pockets.

"You're gonna teach me about the Fazbear history. All of it. Got it?" You hissed at the younger girl. She didn't answer but disappeared.