𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 ⇢ 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬





JUNE 14TH 1987 | YOU FIDGETED WITH your bandages as you limped into the security office. You opened the rusty yellow locker to grab your bag. You noticed a box, a gift box. Grabbing this box will fuck up my life, won't it? You sighed and grabbed the box. It was white cardboard with a red bow. You sat down in the office chair and slowly opened the box.

Inside laid a brown book, the cover covered in blood, and it looked fresh. "What the hell?" You gulped. You shakily grabbed it out of the box and opened it. Under it, laid a blue pen. A small piece of paper was stuffed inside. Gosh, this is so Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria. You turned the paper over which read a riddle. You huffed in frustration.
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝚃𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜,
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

You cocked a brow and picked up the pen. If I learned anything from Seven Dirty Secrets, there's more than just this clue. You picked up the pen and found an empty page. You noticed red writing as you skimmed through the book.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘦?

You nibbled your bottom lip, your eyes widened at a response in black.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛,
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝,
𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚏,
𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚔.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Your eyes twisted into confusion after you read the clue. "Where failures rest?" You thought back to your first night, your eyes lighting up. Backstage! "When you fail the night, you get stuff into a suit, backstage!" You stumbled out of the office and backstage.

Near the shelf, under the desk. You crouched down and grabbed the white box. You sat in front of the desk and lifted the top. The only thing inside was another paper. Grabbing the flashlight off your belt, you read it in a whisper.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜.
𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Written all over the walls? The kids' drawings? You stood up and went to look at the kids' art, nothing new. you read the clue over again as you walked down the halls. Then, you heard a very quiet murmuring in your ear. Voices in the halls... You looked beside you, the sheet that originally read the rules—