𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ⇢ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦





"THIS DAY COULDN'T have been worst,"

____

YOU STEPPED INTO the kitchen with Henry trailing next to you. You watched all commotion stop as everyone's attention fixated on Henry. "Hello Mr.Emily," everyone greeted.

"Hello guys," he grinned. Everyone went back to work in silence.

"They're scared that they're gonna get fired if they say something wrong to you," you whispered to Henry.

"y/n shut up," Hailey rolled her eyes, washing another dish. You shot her a glare and rolled your eyes.

"Anyways, we came here to help out. Because ya know, it's our job," you informed the kitchen workers.

"Mhm-hmm," Henry agreed. Hailey waved you over, waving cake batter.

"C'mon," you grabbed Henry's hand, pulling him over to Hailey. Hailey told you what to grab out of the fridge and pantries. You grinned devilishly and threw a little bit of flour on her.

"Bitch," she glared. Throwing it back at you. You coughed jokingly.

"You're gonna kill me, I have asthma," you put a hand on your chest.

"You wrong for that," she giggled.

"Chocolate cupcakes are done," Henry announced pointing at the oven. You put on the mitts and grab the chocolate pans.

"Lemon still has 3 minutes," You closed the oven. "What colors did they ask for?" You asked Hailey taking off the mitts.

"Yellow and purple," she grabbed the frosting bags. You each grabbed one, frosting the cupcakes one by one. The smell was immaculate. "Sprinkles."

"On it," you jumped onto the counter. "Which ones?"

"The stars," you nodded.

"Catch," you tossed it. You jumped down from the counter, tripping over your shoelaces. Bro what the fuc— You felt hand gripped your waist.

"Careful," Henry murmured.

"Thanks," you balanced yourself.

Hailey loudly cleared her throat. "Lemon is done,"

"Well get it then,"

"Rude," Hailey grabbed the treats. You and Hail frosted them as Henry sprinkled.

"Finally done," you sighed in relief. You and Henry grabbed the trays, walking out of the kitchen. You joked with Henry as you walked towards the party room. You heard screams becoming more coherent as you grew closer. You glanced at Henry before speeding up. You entered the party room, your eyes widened. What the hell?

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ❤︎

-𝐊𝐞𝐢