𝕿𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 ⇢ 08/08/1987

AUGUST 8TH, 1987 | YOU STEPPED THROUGH the empty parking lot, the abandoned building sending off a horror movie vibe

AUGUST 8TH, 1987 | YOU STEPPED THROUGH the empty parking lot, the abandoned building sending off a horror movie vibe. "Might as well take a look around the area first," you tighten your bag strap and approach the building. You looked through the rusted window, the building was empty. And gross.

You noticed a stack of huge gift boxes. One of which was white with a red bow, like the gift box the clues were in. Besides, it was a blue box with a purple bow and one other box. "What is that?" You tried to get a better look but it was no use.

You made a mental note of it and moved on. You headed towards the alleyway. This thing is big. You looked around the alleyway, garbage cans. Garbage bags that reeked of death and germs, newspaper on the brick walls. You looked at them but it was nothing important, nothing had happened yet.

You took out your UV flashlight as the sun finally set. You ran the flashlight over everything. There wasn't much there, but you swore you could hear whispers and agonized screams.

Finally, you came across a certain pile of trash bags and garbage cans. You noticed a very dried-up stain on it. Blood? You licked your fingertip, running it over the stain, causing some of it to fade away. Shit. You looked around, not spotting much more blood.

Whoever killed Charlie, it was a clean kill. She probably wasn't stabbed too much or at all. You sighed. Poor girl. Unfortunately, there wasn't much more evidence around. You stood up after jotting down everything you found and saw then made your way back to your bike.

You swerve through lanes on your way back to the pizzeria. You entered the pizzeria, the last of the kids and parents still crowding the pizzeria. You walked over to the prize counter, greeting Hailey. "This place has been so slowwww all day! I mean I know why but god," Hailey complained.

You chuckled. "I know, it's sad, honestly,"

"Yeah. Why are you here so early? You know you know leaving here until 6, right?" She lightly punched your shoulder.

"Ion know, just wasn't busy, I guess. I can take over for you," you offered.

"Really? Thank you so much, bae," Hailey hugged you. "See you later." She began picking up some of her stuff.

"See ya, and can you clock me in?" You took off your bag.

"Yeah, I got you," She exited the prize counter. You sighed, slumping over the counter, watching the stage. Then your vision was blocked by a brown box.

"Hey y/n," Henry let out a heavy breath. "Can you restock?" He motioned to the box.

"Sure thing," you took the box. "Also Mr. Henry, I have a question."