𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⇢ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭





YOU WAVED TO Henry and Mr. Dave as you were walking out of the building. You pushed the doors but they didn't open, you pushed again, then pushed harder. They shouldn't be locked, it's not 12 yet. You groaned in annoyance. You trenched to parts and service that door didn't open either. "Fuck me, bro," you dragged, sliding down the wall and sitting down. Henry walked in.

"The doors are malfunctioning. Sorry about that, it's no problem for us since we usually stay here overnight but you have to get home," Henry apologized.

"It's fine, it's fine. I'll call Vincent to go to my apartment and camp out here," you sighed.

"I don't think that's safe," he gulped.

"I'll be fine," he watched as you walked by, rage and vengeance reeking off you. Yet it wasn't yours, only a visitor's. You looked around behind the stage then found that special door, you searched around first. The coast is clear. You opened the door and stepped down the dark, creaky stairs. You saw the familiar blond boy asleep on his bed.

He looks sweet when he's not all grumpy and... awake. Cassidy cackled. You sat on the side of the bed and grabbed your phone, you heard the bed creaking but ignored it. Then you felt arms wrap around your waist, and a forehead pressed to your back. "Hello mon amour," he murmured.

You sighed. "Hello, Goldie,"

"How come you're still here?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"The doors are malfunctioning," you answered. "Wait... can you just teleport me home?"

"Well, I could. But why should I? Maybe I want you here," his chin rested on your shoulder, his breath tickling your ear. You shivered. He laughed in satisfaction.

"You fucking sadist," you hissed. He smirked.

"You're a lot more beautiful now that I see you up close," Goldie's hands gripped your waist. You ready yourself to jump up in case of anything. "I had to watch you from afar because of Cassie, might as well make the best out of it." Then you heard Goldie's door burst open. My savior.

He pouted, teleporting back to his position, fake sleeping. "y/n!" Chica hugged you. "I was looking for you. Since you're stuck here for the night we get to hang out!" You smiled softly. "Also I know you probably won't wear em but I got you pajamas!" She showed you.

"Wow thanks, Chica," you chuckled nervously.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" She dragged you up the stairs. You looked around.