𝕿𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⇢ 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

FIVE STRANGE THINGS happened after the night Micheal came over

1. You were sitting down on your couch reading while Micheal watched TV. Everything was normal and calm and peaceful. Then your cats started hissing and meowing loudly. "Penny, Pig, c'mere," you called them over. They looked at you before looking back at the window. You sighed.

Placing your bookmark in your book and rise from the couch. You walked over to the window, preparing to shut the curtains. You looked up and shrieked when you saw red eyes, staring at you through the darkness. Micheal shot up from his seat. "What's wrong?" Micheal blinked.

You pointed at the window but the eyes were gone. "What?" Micheal tilted his head.

"I swear there was something there," you sighed, shutting the curtains.

"Well at least it's gone now," you nodded in agreement but you were still a bit shaken up.

2. You shut off the hot water that streamed down on you. You stepped out of the tub, grabbed your towel, and dried yourself. You approached the mirror to brush your teeth but something caught your eye. Writing on the mirror in the steam.

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆?

What the hell? You stared at the mirror in shock then noticed your clothes from before you showered were gone. Instead of being where you usually left them on the floor, they were gone. You looked down at the doorknob, which unlocked. You never left the door unlocked. You slowly stepped out of the bathroom before calling out to Micheal.

"Yeah?" He stalked down the hallway, running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Did you write that by any chance?" You questioned him, pointing at the mirror.

"What the hell? No, no I didn't," Micheal shook his head, staring at the mirror. "I just woke up." You had to take a deep breath to keep yourself calm. Cassidy, what the hell is going on? How would I know?

3. You rolled yourself out of bed as it came around that time. Time to get ready for work. You dropped your phone on your bed and went to grab your towel off of its hook near your door. But it was gone. That odd. You turned around, your eyes searching your room. You found the (f/c) towel near your window, which was open. You slowly picked up the towel, a little uneasy. You shut the window quickly, locking it.

When you got out of the shower, you went back to your room to get dressed. But your uniform was out of place. Bro, what the actual fuck? You couldn't help but feel a little nervous as you got dressed. Something else you did notice: your clothes smelt like cigarettes. You didn't smoke, Micheal didn't smoke, and there were only two people you knew that smoked. William and Vincent. One of them had touched your clothes but how?

4. "Y/n!" Micheal called out.

"Yeah?" You answered from the dinner table

"You got mail," Micheal informed you as he walked into the dining room.

"Thanks," you smiled as he handed you the envelope. You looked over the envelope. No sending address or name, huh? You flipped over. "Wax sealed? Fancy." You snickered. You opened the letter, taking out the paper inside. As you unfolded it, your eyes widened. The words were written in blood.

5. You tossed your keys on the counter as you entered the apartment, tired. You had been out with Evan and Cassidy for most of the night. You quietly made your way back to your room as Micheal was asleep on the couch. You opened your window to let in a little bit of fresh air. As you let your window crack you heard an unfamiliar noise.

Is that... breathing? You stared at the window. You sighed, grabbing your pocket knife. You opened the window fully, luckily, your window had no screen so you were able to peek your head out the window. You looked around. Probably just an animal. That's when you heard footsteps. You looked down and saw a tall figure in a dark hoodie sprinting down the alleyway between your apartment building and the other building.

"What the hell?" You gripped your knife. Your fingertips slid over the window sill, suddenly, you yelped in pain. You picked up your finger, staring at it. How the hell did I get a splinter? You got a closer look at the sill, and that's when you noticed writing on the window sill.

Why don't you notice me anymore, doll?

You stumbled back a bit. You felt a little dizzy. What the hell has been going on this week? The red eyes, your items being misplaced, your clothes smelling like cigarettes, the letter in blood, the writing on the mirror, everything has just been super weird since Micheal started staying over.

Everything got weirder since Micheal started staying over... you closed the pocket knife, and your mind now stuck on the boy in your living room.

 you closed the pocket knife, and your mind now stuck on the boy in your living room