𝕿𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ⇢ 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤





YOU TOOK A deep breath as you stood in front of the familiar building. You glanced up at Cassidy. "Go around back to get inside, that door is always open," she said. You nodded and began walking around the building.

"Going somewhere?" A voice stopped you in your tracks, you jumped. Crap! Fuck! Shit! God fucking Damnit! The smell of cigarette smoke and oil behind you. You slowly turned around, knowing you'd been caught.

"Hi Mr. Dave," you waved.

"Ugh this asshole," Cassidy scoffed. You covered up your laugh by clearing your throat.

"As said before, are you going somewhere?" He put out his cigarette.

"Weekly checkup," you lied. You did have a weekly check-up but there was no need for it.

"The pizzeria is closed for the rest of the month," Dave responded.

"Well there are just some things I need to do," you slowly stepped back.

"I'm a co-owner, what could you need to do that I wouldn't know of?" He tilted his head, jokingly confused.

"Henry assigned it?" You shrugged. God, I'm running out of excuses. He chuckled and walked towards you.

"I'll open the front for you if it's so important that you had to sneak in," he jingled the key in his hand.

"Great, thanks," you sighed in relief. What if he looks at the cameras, Cass?

The camera system is shut down at the moment.

If you say so. He opened the door for you, you stepped into the familiar smell. You fiddled with your toolbox behind your back. "Do whatever you need to, I'll be in the safe room if you need me, darling," you nodded and waited for him to disappear. You immediately stepped into Pirate Cove.

"Foxy...?" Your voice interrupted the silence. A gold light lit up the darkness.

"I'm sorry, I be so so so sorry. Is that lad Mike okay?" Foxy looked up at you, guilt in his eyes.

You smiled softly. Slowly stepping over to his stool, you rubbed between his ears. "I haven't gotten news on Mike yet," you sighed. "What happened?"

"I don't know... That wasn't me, I swear! I was performing then that Vincent lad told some kid to come up to me, he got on a stage and I don't know what happened from there. Ye, believe me, right?"