𝕱𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⇢ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧

YOU SAT ON the stage in thought


YOU SAT ON the stage in thought. It has taken you forever but you started thinking about the science behind them turning human. One of them said it was a "spiritual thing" but that didn't make sense. You knew Afton robotics had advanced technology but this was just illogical.

And then there was Goldie, he was such a mystery. You didn't even know he existed until he saved you that night. You were brought from your daze when somebody was in front of you.

You looked up your eyes locked with black ones, his white irises stared into your soul. "What are you so deep in thought about?" Goldie's raspy voice questioned.

"Stuff," you responded.

"What kind of stuff?"

You opened your mouth to speak but he interrupted you. "Don't tell me, I already know." You glared at him.

"Then what is it?" you narrowed your eyes.

"You're confused, trying to put a puzzle together but you don't have all the pieces," he stated as if he was a common occurrence. "I wanna teach you about a thing called remnant, it's something not a lot of people know about."

You just nodded.

"I need a safe place to teach you,"

"Your room?" you suggested with a shrug.

"Nah, it's rigidity and that door isn't soundproof," he reminded you of the creaky stairs.

"My house? You can teleport, can't you?" you gave another suggestion.

"Schmidt lives with you and Vincent knows where you live anyways," he brushed over the additional sentence.

"I'm sorry bring that back," you look at him crazy. His ears puffed up, signaling he had an idea.

"His tree house..." he whispered. You looked at him confused. He put a hand on your shoulder and your vision became blurry. You could tell you were somewhere different and waited for your vision to focus again.

"Where the hell are we?" you folded your arms.

"A fairy cottage," he answered sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"Fuck off," you look at your surroundings. You were in a tree-house in a backyard, the house was on a hill and there was another house on the side which had a familiar car. "Who's treehouse is this?"

"..." he looked for an answer, the truth tingled at the tip of his tongue but he swallowed it back down. "Let's call him an old friend."

"Are we allowed to be in here?" your frown flipped into a smirk.

"It doesn't matter, just don't be too loud," he snapped back. You glanced at one of the windows of the house and saw a figure. A teenage boy who couldn't have been more than 2 years younger than you. You ducked down when he glanced out the window, a shiver went down your spine. Th same feeling you got with that stranger from the other day. The light in the room went out and the boy was gone.

"Do you know who lives here?" you inquired.

"Stop asking so many questions," he growled. You huffed. "Now to the point at hand." He took a deep breath, you gave him your attention. "Remnant is the term for a soul that possesses inanimate objects, making it the reason behind the paranormal occurrences you see at work."

"You can gain immortality from the remnant, it's like soul juice. It looks like a bubbling liquid Mercury. It's a combination of a human soul and metal. Which is created when a soul possesses a metal-based object,"

"Remnant can be used to make already living beings even more powerful through the power of positive memories. Agony is the negative counterpart and remnant has to come from someone who died. Remnant can also be isolated and put into a certain object like a metal pendant. But the only way to properly destroy it is by burning it."

"Is it what's making me see things?" You murmured to yourself.

"Most likely," the boy murmured back. Your eyes darted from him to the house when you heard a door creak. You and Golden Freddy both sneakily peak out the treehouse.

You saw the same figure from the window on the back porch, he looked up into the treehouse. Goldie grabbed you and you ducked down. When the door slammed closed again, Goldie's ear flapped a little. "He's gone,"

You could feel his chest rising and falling with every breath on your chest. You gagged and pushed yourself up and off up him. "Perfect way to duck down," you rolled your eyes.

"You never stop complaining do you?" He hissed.

"Get it from you, let's go," you blinked.

"Don't forget anything and or tell anyone what I taught you, dipshit," he ordered.

You scoffed. "Sure, asshole," He looked back, a faint frown on his face.

That's where my room used to be.

[𝐅𝐀𝐙𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒]

[𝐅𝐀𝐙𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒]

01 - Golden Freddy is unaware of y/n's knowledge in animatronics.
02 - Golden Freddy liked the feeling of y/n laying on him, but would never admit it.
03 - The treehouse belongs to-
𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑
𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑