𝕿𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⇢ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲





YOU WERE IN Jade's kitchen baking green tea cookies with white chocolate. "Hey N/N, your phone is ringing," Jade sat on the counter.

"Who is it?" You asked since your hands were full.

"It says Henry E," she reads it out.

"Oh that's my boss, answer it," you instructed. She did as you said and put the phone on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hello Y/N, glad you could answer," he greeted you cheerfully. "Do you mind working the day shift tomorrow? We need someone to fill in," he sighs.

Henry Emily Age: 36Bisexual Your 2nd Boss/Friend

Henry Emily
Age: 36
Bisexual
Your 2nd Boss/Friend

"Yeah of course," you answer.

He took a breath of relief. "Thanks a lot, your paycheck won't be affected. You know the place opens at 11, try to be there by 10:15-10:30 to help set up. Someone will already be there,"

"Alright," you moved closer to the phone. You smelt burning. "Jade! The cookies!" You shrieked. Jade jumped up and opened the oven, smoke flowing out. "Fuck, are they burnt?"

"Nah, just a little crispy," she crunched on one.

"Weirdo. Anyways, sorry Mr. Henry, anything else I need to know?" You sigh with a breathy chuckle.

"No that's it," he laughs. "Alright, good night,"

"Good night, Mr. Henry," you click the red button.

"Why do you call him Mr. Henry?" Jade asked.

"Cause it's respectful," you arched a brow.

"Sounds kinky, probably turns him on. How old is he anyway?" she bit another cookie.

"Jade, shut the fuck up," you spat. "And he's like 30 something,"