Key abilities and power not in canon

I will write down from key abilities and powers which never appeared in the series. 

Along with the Original Characters meant to support Regressor!Cale, as he certainly does not get along with main protagonist, Choi Han.  It will be updated along the way, as more chapters are posted. 

============================================================================

Abilities and power:

Runes: the language of the ancient and the magic of the gods. It's not a power meant for humans to wield as they please.

Frost of the Abyss: The spirit king candidate power. Attribute water. Speciality: sealing and freezing. (it does not reside on the users plate, but their soul.)

Gust and Gale: attribute wind. Ability to manipulate the winds and sped user run at. -> the spirit king candidate power for Aster. Speciality: movement and wind manipulation.

Wire traps/manipulation: a trick Cale picked up in the previous timeline, as he teams up with Aster's Web organization to support the take down of White Star. 

Inner aura/ki (similar to Nen (hunter x hunter)): the inner ki of a user, to reinforce their own body and equipment, to an abnormal level. Which can be used to block vital strikes and stabs, if practiced enough. (Cale practised it a lot).

Characters:

Aster Molan/Thames: Child loved by Spirit/Elementals. Youngest son of Ron and younger brother of Beacrox. Adopted son of James Thames. Spirit King Candidate, Ice mage, greatsword user and rune user. Ancient power: Frost of Abyss (former timeline), Gust and Gale (current timeline)

James Thames: older brother of Jour Thames. Rune Master. Deceased due to the attack from the Mogoru Empire and Arm. Caretaker of Aster, after the Spirits saved him from the Arm invasion of the Molan household.

Iris: A knight mage, who was banished from their home territory due to false rumor. Now works under Cale Henituse/Widow. A mage who specialize in wind.

George: A knight mage, who was banished from their home territory due to false rumor. Now works under Cale Henituse/Widow. A mage who specialize in wood and earth.

Mieko: the Mind dragon. Real name Arax. The dragon who lives in the Path of No Return.

 The dragon who lives in the Path of No Return

This is how Mieko would look like as a cat. And that is his dark elf/human form.

 And that is his dark elf/human form