Day Seven

Y/N'S POV

"I am so bored." I groaned, staring up at the ceiling as I lay on the living room floor. We didn't have anything to do today so Emily and I had been watching TV all day, occasionally taking snack breaks; though flicking through the channels had grown repetitive and after spending this long watching there wasn't much on that interested me.

"I know. You've said that at least twenty times now." Emily replied annoyed.

"That's because I'm bored."

"Will you shut up if I go and make us dinner?" She asked, I perked up at that with a smile

"I will if you make that pasta again." I smiled innocently, she rolled her eyes with a smirk as she climbed up from her seat.

"You can chop stuff for me then." She smirked, holding out a hand to help me up from the floor. I grabbed it and was met with the usual warmth the grasp of her hand provides, almost an electrical current buzzing through my arm.

I watched her hips sway as I followed her into the kitchen, her effortless beauty is something I've been noticing this past week; the way she still looks amazing whilst wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Her astonishing attractiveness isn't news to me but actually liking her as a person is; having nothing to focus on all day has meant that both my thoughts and my gaze had kept wandering back to her. If I didn't know any better I'd think I was catching feelings for her - but that would be crazy, right?

I chopped the vegetables whilst we both hummed along to the music coming from the radio, "Here you go, Ramsey." I spoke passing the the board of chopped ingredients.

"Thanks. Do you wanna pour us some wine?" She smirked, gesturing towards the bottles as she stirred the pot of food.

I did as she asked, filling two glasses with red wine and taking a sip before perching on the kitchen counter beside Emily. "Feed me some wine I have no hands free." She whined with a small pout making me laugh, I lifted the glass to her lips and tilted it for her to take a few sips, looking into my eyes as she did so.

"I love this song." I announced as 'Hopelessly devoted to you' began to play. "Definitely the best song from 'Grease'."

"It's good but I'm more of a Grease Lightnin' kinda gal."

"Of course you are, Emily." I chuckled.

"Oh my god. Did you just call me something other than Prentiss?! Are you warming up to me Y/L/N?" She teased but I began obnoxiously singing along with the lyrics instead of answering her.

"But now there's nowhere to hide

Since you pushed my love aside

I'm out of my head

Hopelessly devoted to you"

I screamed along with the lyrics with a slight laugh as she giggled at my out of tune singing. "Wow, who would've thought Y/N Y/L/N would have the voice of an angel?" She laughed.

"We should have a musicals night when we're done here - I have an embarrassingly large DVD collection."

"That sounds really good actually, even though it's not really a musical we have to include Dirty Dancing." She replied.

"Duh, of course." I smiled, finishing the last sip of wine in my glass. Emily had finished hers too so I poured some more into her glass as well as mine.

A few hours later we had gotten through a lot more wine, sitting and chatting and drunkenly laughing over empty plates of pasta and ever refilling wine glasses.