Happy New Year

A/N - hey! this gets a little smutty lol so if that's not your thing you can skip it and it won't impact the plot or anything BUT if this kind of smut is something you'd want again then let me know so for possible future smutty scenes i can do this again ;) (mommy kink, praise kink, choking, spit kink)(released some of my inner whore in this one)

Y/N'S POV

"Dinner at mine, be there at around 8PM!" Rossi announced as he made his way through the bullpen and to the exit, bag in hand, we still had another thirty minutes left but he was going to prepare food for us so was allowed to leave a little early.

"See you later." I waved over to him, the others bidding him a goodbye too.

"Psst." Emily whispered from the desk opposite me.

"What?" I whisper shouted back to her with a smirk.

"I bet you can't get a kiss from Garcia as the clock strikes midnight."

"I bet you can't get one from Hotch." I returned, holding back my laugh as her eyes widened and I could tell she was regretting it already.

"Anyone but him. I'll kiss Reid." She tried to bargain.

"Nuh uh. A bet's a bet." I smiled, holding my hand out for her to shake, she took it reluctantly with a huff.

"Fine. What does the winner get?"

"Not sure, I'll think about it."

"What bet are you two making now?" Derek laughed as he saw our hands separating.

"One that I'm gonna win." I answered as Emily rolled her eyes. "Emily bet I can't get a kiss from Penny at midnight so she has to try and get one from Hotch." Derek just laughed in return shaking his head.

"I don't think either of you will do it but I'm looking forward to it either way."

LATER THAT EVENING...

It was 11:55PM and we were all satisfied with warm bellies full of Rossi's cooking, sipping on whatever expensive wine he'd said was the best to go with the sauce he cooked.

We'd moved into the living room to watch the countdown on the TV, Penelope sitting beside me on the sofa with Derek on my other side and Emily next to him whilst the others took seats elsewhere.

"You ready for midnight smoochin'?" Derek grinned, nudging me in the side with his elbow making me laugh.

"Ready to win the bet of course." I laughed, looking over to Emily who just rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Get your lip gloss on ready, Prentiss." I winked, laughing at her annoyed expression knowing she was going to lose the bet.

"Shush. It's not as if you're gonna follow through either."

"Don't be so sure about that." I returned, hiding the slight apprehension I was feeling.

"The countdown's starting." Spencer announced, all eyes directing attention to the TV screen.

Ten

Nine

Eight

Seven

Emily looked over to where Hotch was seated across the room, hesitantly stepping towards him. Derek's eyes darted between the two of us as midnight grew nearer, watching with an excited grin as he watched Emily walk across the room.

Six

Five

Four

Three