Total Knockout

A/N - this is basically a filler chapter lmao - sorry it's so short !!
Also idk if they have a BAU gym but now they do cuz I said so :P

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N, Emily, Derek and Penelope were in the BAU gym; Derek always liked bribing the women to train with him, this time the incentive was lunch and they were all in.

Penelope sat on the side lines cheering Emily and Derek on as they sparred, shamelessly watching his biceps as they were exposed by his tank top and Y/N secretly did the same to Emily. Watching the way the slight shine of sweat over her muscles glistened in the light, the way her body would twist and duck as she dodged hits.

Her eyes glanced over at her every now and then as her fists repeatedly came into contact with the punching bag, arms beginning to ache at the action. She'd found her mind wandering back to the painful memories, letting the anger flow through her and coming out as harsh jabs at the bag.

The view of Emily successfully fighting Derek served as a comforting relief, calming her mind from the racing thoughts.

"Isn't he just like Adonis?" Penelope giggled, a dreamy look on her face as she focused on Derek.

"Sure Pen." Y/N laughed, taking a seat beside her at the edge of the room and taking a few sips of her water, wiping her forehead from sweat.

"Hey Y/L/N! Get over here and do some fightin'." Derek shouted from where he stood on the mats, grinning as she made her way over to them. "You're up against Prentiss - she's tired me out." He laughed defeated before making his way to sit beside Penelope.

"You ready?" She smirked, eyes raking over Y/N's body, breath hitching slightly in her throat as she took in her figure in her workout clothes, the light shine of sweat highlighting her skin. Both of them got into slightly crouched fighting poses, ready to begin.

"No killing each other please!" Penelope shouted, her and Derek not knowing of the women's now improved relationship.

"Bet you I can pin you first." Y/N smirked.

"Fine. I bet you dinner tonight that I'll win." Emily returned, holding her hand out to shake.

"They're so competitive, always making stupid bets." Penelope laughed with Derek as they observed.

"Deal."

Emily's arm swung out first, being easily dodged by Y/N who tried to swing back though her hit was also easily dodged. They continued this way for a few minutes, getting into the flow of one another's techniques; Derek and Penelope gasping and cheering on when either of them came close to landing a good hit.

"You look really hot today." Emily spoke, barely above a whisper in a sultry tone.

"You're not gonna distract me Emily, you will be paying for dinner." Y/N laughed as she lunged towards her, Emily jumping out of the way just in time.

"Hm, I don't think so short stack." She returned with a playful smirk, managing to sweep her foot through her legs knocking Y/N to the ground. As she fell she grabbed onto Emily's arm, pulling her down with her. "Wow, I really swept you off your feet huh?" She joked as she fell beside her on the mat.

"Sure, you're a total knockout." Y/N joked back, both of them smiling at their subpar puns as she rolled over onto Emily, straddling over her body.

She tried to push her off but Y/N had the upper hand, able to hold her legs and arms down simultaneously. "Getting de ja vu with you under me like this." She smirked. "All sweaty and out of breath."

Emily's eyes widened at her words, face blushing and lips tugging into a smirk and then letting out a small giggle. "You know I'm more of a top than you, love."

"Yeah, well I still won, so dinner's on you." She huffed with a small pout, standing up and helping Emily up from where she lay on the ground.

"Nicely done Y/N/N." Derek congratulated, clapping a few times with Penelope as she bowed mockingly. The sound of a text notification echoed in the room, Penelope checking her phone at the noise.

"We have a case lovies. All of you go and change and I'll tell Hotch you'll be in soon." She waved, heels clicking as she hurried out of the room.

Emily and Y/N headed into the changing rooms, though as they stepped through the door Emily was quick to crash their lips together. Her hands desperately roamed around her body, settling on her ass with a harsh squeeze; their lips roughly moving together with an air of necessity, kisses sloppy and rushed.

Y/N's hand held onto Emily's waist, the other tangled in her hair as their tongues danced together, a fervent passion finally being released after their flirty sparring session. Both of them wanting nothing more than to grasp each other's lips with their own as they watched one another workout for the morning.

Emily's teeth grasped Y/N's bottom lip with a bite, kissing down her jaw and onto her neck, teeth grazing the flesh and peppering it with sucks and kisses. She released a slight moan as she reached the area of skin beneath her ear that felt the best, hands grabbing onto Emily's waist tighter at the feeling.

She tugged her face back to hers, slotting their lips together once more before the ringing of their phones told them it was time to hurry and make their way to the rest of the team.

They reluctantly separated and hurried into their work clothes. "I'll finish what I started tonight." Emily murmured as they walked through the hallway.

"I'll be looking forward to it. After you buy me that dinner you owe me of course." She smiled with a wink, Emily rolling her eyes at her bragging.