Dirty Dancing

A/N - so, i changed this chapter based on the fact that you are all horny; consider this a smutty gift from me to you :)
just assume that all of the stuff included has been previously discussed between Emily and Y/N ;)
(mommy kink, degradation, choking, tiny bit of slapping, bit of edging)

Y/N'S POV

"God, I love that movie." I smiled, Emily's warm hand slipping into mine as we walked through a park on the way back from the cinema; it wasn't too far from her apartment, just cut through the park and we were there.

"Me too, Baby." She smirked, quoting the movie yet letting it double as a pet name.

"You want me to call you Johnny?" I asked teasingly, laughing at the annoyed face she pulled. "This was really nice today, bug."

"It was, wasn't it?" She grinned down to me as we walked, her face lighting up so delicately, a pleasant sight compared to the worried frown she'd been sporting recently. It upset me to see her stressed about something, annoying that she wouldn't tell me what was bothering her but then I remind myself that we're not even technically in a relationship. We agreed on casual and have kept that up and it has been amazing but I can't help but think I might want more one day.

"I don't think I've ever seen you dance." I mused.

"Maybe I could show you when we get back to mine." She winked, guiding us to a bench that overlooked a small lake, the February winter sky reflecting in the water with a grey hue. I pulled my jacket tighter around me to combat the bite of the chill in the air, her arm slinked around my shoulders pulling me close to share her body heat.

"I think I'll hold you to that, Prentiss." I teased, warmth filling me as she leant the side of her head on the top of mine after pressing a kiss to my temple. Both of us relaxing to the gentle hum of cars, the sing-songy tweets and whistles of the birds, the occasional footsteps of passers by.

"I feel like I'm freezing to death, lets go." She announced, standing up with a slight laugh and pulling me up from where I sat by my hand.

Less than an hour later I was in the warmth of Emily's apartment, sitting on her sofa in one of her hoodies and shorts; bless Emily and her underfloor heating. She had gone to get changed a few minutes ago, leaving me sitting in my favourite spot on her sofa with some random radio station trickling through the speakers and my fingers flicking through the pages of a discarded magazine from her coffee table, soon getting caught up in finding out which Sex and the City character I truly am.

I didn't look up when I heard the soft padding of bare feet sounding in the room, keeping track of my answers and finding I was in fact a 'Samantha'. "Hey, have you warmed up enough?" Emily asked, standing a few feet in front of me.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled, eyes still trailing over the magazine. "What Sex and the City character are you? I'm a..." I began to ask, words quickly trailing off as I glanced up to see her standing a few feet away. Truthfully, what caught my eye was her legs, my eyes trailing up the long, smooth limbs finding them bare - only her upper thighs covered by a white t-shirt.

"You're a what?" She asked innocently, smirk plastered on her face as she drew me speechless.

"Oh. Um, no. Nothing. It doesn't matter." I stuttered out, internally kicking myself at how easily she makes me flustered, the smirk that only increased on her lips making my cheeks heat up even further.

"Aw, is mommy's dumb baby nervous." She mocked, slowly walking over to me and bending down so her breath brushed against the shell of my ear as she whispered, "Do I make you nervous, love?"