Day Nine

A/N - heyo just a short fluffy one until some dramaaaaaaaaaaa

Y/N'S POV

The morning sunlight trickled in, washing over the room - the warmth beneath the duvet was the epitome of comfort, I silently wished it would last forever until I realised what was providing this warmth. Emily's arms looped around my body as she lay on her side, one beneath my neck and the other draped over my waist. My head rested on her arm, her breath tickling my forehead as our legs were intertwined.

My fingers drew mindless circles on her stomach, rising and falling beneath my touch, as I thought about the situation. Last night was unexpected, it was great, but unexpected nonetheless - I just hope it doesn't make things awkward or uncomfortable. I just hope she doesn't regret it because I don't.

"Morning." She spoke, voice raspy with sleepiness, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Morning." I answered.

"We're naked." She uttered with a giggle, I felt her shoulders moving slightly with her laughs as I giggled too. We ended up laughing for a couple of minutes, still laying entwined with each other.

"We are naked, you're right." I spoke, still laughing slightly though lifting my head to look at her.

"Do you regret it? Was it a mistake to you?" She questioned, eyes fully of worry as they scanned over my face before resting on mine. I shook my head gently.

"No, do you?"

"No." She smiled, making me smile right back at her.

"I don't know what this means, where we go from here but I know I don't want it to go back to how it was before." I nervously replied.

"We don't have to label anything, just go with the flow. Just keep things casual and easy and see what happens. How's that sound?"

"Go with the flow huh?" I smirked, my eyes flicking down to her lips and back to her eyes as she watched me intently. A smirk of her own pulled at the corner of her mouth as she nodded. "Does the flow include a kiss?"

"I suppose so." She answered as she closed the small space between us, lips colliding with mine moving together with ease. She rolled onto her back, pulling me with her until I was straddling her body; skin touching skin beneath the duvet as passion set our mouths alight. Her hands held onto my hips, warmth spilling from her palms onto my skin igniting the flesh they held onto.

I let my mouth wander down her body, gentle nibbles down her throat and her chest revelling in the sight of a few marks I'd left behind last night. A quiet moan fell from Emily as I took her nipple in between my teeth with a gentle tug, swirling my tongue around it; leaving kisses whilst I payed attention to her other breast with my hand.

Her hands grabbed my head and pulled me back up to her, her kisses desperate with want, moving together with ease - quick and messy. Just as things were heating up a growl came from Emily beneath me - from her stomach, making me smile into the kiss before I broke into a giggle.

"Hungry are you Em?" I laughed as she covered her face with her hand in embarrassment though giggled slightly.

"Sorry - I'm starving." She added with an embarrassed tone, I grabbed the hand covering her face and held it in mine, giving it a peck.

"Don't be sorry and don't be embarrassed." I laughed. "Pancakes?"

She grinned up at me before kissing me quickly and practically throwing me across the room as she hastily climbed off the bed still smiling. She threw a hoodie over to me and pulled one over her head as well as some shorts, I pulled some shorts on too still smiling to myself at her excitement for pancakes.

"I don't trust your cooking skills so you're on coffee duty." She spoke before running down the stairs, I followed after her into the kitchen where she promptly fetched the necessary ingredients and prepared the batter.

We sung along to the music coming from the radio as we completed our tasks, I of course added the correct amount of milk and Splenda to her coffee before taking it over to her. I came up behind where she was standing at the oven, heating the pancake batter in the pan, my hand gently touching her hip.

"Here you go." I smiled, she took the mug with her free hand with a grin and took a sip.

"You always make my coffee so good." She sighed before taking another mouthful. "Perfect amount of Splenda and milk - I swear I make it the same but you make it better." She rambled on which made me laugh.

"You're so weird, Em."

"I like when you call me Em."

"I like it too." I returned and pecked her cheek. "I can't be bothered to do any work today."

"Me neither - we'll just go through the files tomorrow and see what to do next."

"Sounds good."

We ate our pancakes once they were cooked and drank our coffee before settling in front of the TV; our usual seats at opposite ends of the sofa had changed. We sat in the middle of the seat cuddled beneath a blanket watching movies with the occasional kissing session - I still don't fully know where this is going, where I want it to go or if I want it to go anywhere. But for now we're finding it hard to stay apart from one another, the passion between us is addicting - the fire has always been there but now its just there in a much more fun way.

We were so distracted and content in our position in the living room that we watched TV all day only stopping for bathroom breaks, snack breaks and coffee breaks - filling up on Oreos, popcorn and Skittles (I ate the red and green, she ate the purple and yellow ones - of course - leaving an ever filling jar of orange skittles sitting in the kitchen cupboard).

Later in the evening I started drifting off to sleep with my head resting on Emily's shoulder as she twirled a strand of my hair between her fingers. "Hey, lets go up to bed." She whispered helping me up from the chair, she very gently held onto my hips as I shuffled up the stairs ahead of her. As soon as we got into the room I flopped straight onto the bed which made Emily laugh quietly as she lay behind me pulling her against her body; I relaxed into her embrace stroking her arm gently as the comfort lulled me into sleep.