The Green Fairy

warnings - alcohol and smut; drunk sex, marking/biting kink vibes, dom/sub vibes idk also a slight humiliation kink but barely- i don't usually describe her clothes but for the sake of this chapter y/n is wearing a dress (mostly for emily to be all like heart eyes and shit lol)

You and Emily walked into the briefing room with Penelope to see JJ downing an energy shot making you giggle.

"Oh, you're not playing around." Emily laughed, taking a seat beside you across from where JJ was sitting, Penelope sitting near the screen.

"Will's away all week, so I am pulling double duty with Henry."

"Please tell me we are still on for Saturday night, because I have had it circled on my calendar for the last 23 1/2 days, which apparently, from the look of you, you did not." Penelope pleaded, watching as JJ's eyes widened at the realisation.

"Uh oh." You muttered teasingly.

"Garcia paid good money for those salsa lessons." Emily added with a teasing grin, trying to make JJ feel guilty.

"I'll get a sitter." She returned hurriedly.

"You better - I wanna see Emily salsa dance." You smirked, luckily finishing your sentence just as Hotch stepped through the door but still letting your eyes discreetly graze over her body. She was wearing a black turtleneck today that she looked simply divine in and it may have something to do with a hickey on her neck that was too hard to cover with makeup but that's on a need to know basis.

"Let's get started." He announced as everybody else took their seats too.

--------------------

"Fuck, Em, you look so good." You smiled, looking over her body in her fitted red dress clinging to her body in all the right ways making your mouth water at the sight. Her long legs looked perfect, high heels making her tower over you and her hair scooped behind her ears adorably.

"Thank you, baby. So do you." She returned, staring hungrily at your body in the mirror, pulling your back into her from behind with her arm looped around your waist, her other hand trailing down to squeeze your bare thigh which was on show from the short black dress you were wearing. "So, so good. People are gonna be staring at what's mine." She grumbled against your neck with a bite, her possessiveness never fails to make your face flush hot and you'd let her take you right now if you didn't have to leave soon.

"Don't worry, you're the one who's gonna be taking it off me tonight." You winked, moving away from her to answer the door to the Penelope and JJ.

"Hey! Ready to leave?" Penelope grinned, "We all look rather dashing tonight." She laughed, taking in yours and Emily's outfits.

"Yes we do." JJ agreed and you nodded too, approving of how good they looked in their dresses. "Hurry up Emily, the cab's waiting." She shouted, smiling at the way Emily ran over to you all.

"Be good, Sergio." You both shouted at the same time as you closed the door behind you.

"So domestic, you make me melt." Penelope swooned making you both shake your heads amusedly.

"Here." Emily spoke, wrapping a jacket over your shoulders and helping you put your arms into the sleeves. It was both a gentle gesture of kindness to stop you from getting cold and a gesture of possessiveness, to hide what's hers. Either way you didn't mind, smiling to her knowingly before getting into the taxi.

Emily looked just as good salsa dancing as you'd imagine and you couldn't take your eyes off her, her body moving in time with the music perfectly with twists of her hips and fast faced footsteps as you barely followed the moves successfully.