Chapter Two:Move On

Aizawa's pov:

I sat in a couch to the side of the hospital bed in which the blond kid was now laying.

Luckily the guy I was looking for yesterday when I encountered this weird kids got captured so I was able to come here and find out what's with these two. Their actitud was surprisingly mature plus they resisted Midnight's quirk far longer than anyone ever before. Maybe they are-

My thoughts were interrupted by the blond kid wearing a hospital gown covered in bandages almost everywhere but his head sitting abruptly in the bed looking around, eyes wide with... Fear? Well, it makes sense. Waking up in a weird place with an I-hate-everyone looking guy? Yeah I would be scared too.

"Relax you're safe here kid" I said with my usual relaxed-bored voice.

"Where am I?" He said looking over at me with a big angry threatening and kinda scary frown.

"You are in a hospital room. You two were pretty wounded" I said looking as unintimidated as I could. "Now can you tell me your name?"

"Where is my brother?" the kid said ignoring my question again, face never changing.

"Brother?" I guessed he was talking about the other kid but asked anyway. "That other kid? "

"Yes. I'm not answering anything else until I see him" He said leaving no place for discussion. This kid...

"Alright then" I said after a few seconds of thought "Get dressed, I'll wait outside" I stood while pointing to a chair with clothes in it and walked to the door, I reached for the keys in my pocket and left the room.

No one's pov:

Meliodas looked over the chair Aizawa pointed and spotted weird looking clothes.
After a few seconds and the weird man outside he stood up hesitant, his legs wobbly noticing just how tired he felt and walked to the chair grabbing the clothes and getting dressed. Black sweatpants and trousers and a green hoodie. When he was done he left the room and found the weird man outside.

"Good, now follow me" Said the hero.

The two walked through the white hallway for a minute in complete silence until the hero stopped before a door, grabbing a key from his pocket he opened up and stepped inside, the blond close behind.

Zeldris was too wearing a hospital gown and bandages. His face with a frown of distrust. A black middel-length haired woman with a mostly white and a little of black full body suit and a black mask was sitting in a couch close to the bed not minding the grumpy kid.

As soon as Zeldris saw Meliodas his face changed to one of worry, he jumped out of the bed not caring for his own wounds and quickly made his way towards Meliodas.

Zeldris pov:

Aa soon as I reached Meliodas I resisted the urge to punch him and replaced it with a tight hug. I was so god damn worried. That chick wouldn't tell me a thing about where he was. If something happened to him...

Although he didn't look any better. He pushed away from the embrace and held me by the shoulders his worried expression mirroring mine his eyes moving up and down to make sure no one hurted me any more than we already were. At the same time I watched as the two humans left the room through the door behind Meliodas closing it with a click.

"Are you alright?" He asked in demon tongue still holding my shoulders.

"Yeah, glad to see you are ok too brother" I said smiling slightly to lessen the worry in his face which thankfully worked as he smiled back at me. However the smile disappeared quickly and his face growing serious.

"Zeldris... It seems that... We are in a different dimension." My eyes widened A different dimension? But how? When?

I started searching in my memories of the battle trying to remember when it could have happened frowning, my eyes watering and my breathing heavier as I looked back.

I could see both Elizabeth and Gelda lifeless bodies falling to the ground, the sickening sound of bones breaking from the impact caused by the two gods. Those red eyes that once looked at me with so much love darkened almost black. Meliodas releasing more power than ever, my vision going red from the anger and the pain I screamed and everything went black. Random images of us two fighting those monsters.

Then their own bodies laying in the ground, the Supreme Deity's mighty wings separated from her body bathed in a strong bright red and our father with seven huge holes where his hearts were supposed to be.

Then a portal-wait a portal?

"Zeldris!" I snapped back into reality after hearing a panicked voice meeting my brothers worried gaze the feeling of mattress in my left hand. The bed? Wasn't I just standing? Meliodas was kneeling before me both his hands holding tightly my right one. My breathing was still heavy and fast but beginning to slow down my body shaking uncontrollably, tears still streaming without my consent.

"Zeldris can you hear me?" He asked with a kind soft voice. Still regaining the control of my own breathing all I could do was nod.

"You are having a panic attack so I need you take deep breaths ok?" Focusing on the gentle voice and warm hold I managed to do as he asked and after a few minutes the tears stopped, my breathing returned to a healthy pace and my hearts beating in sync, my body still shaking but barley noticeable.

The calmness in my brother's voice finally reached his expression and a relieved sigh escaped his lips, face adorned with a smile.

"There you are. Feeling better?" He said standing up and sitting in my right still holding my hand.

"Yeah... I..." I let out a sigh of my own, my body feeling heavier than it should. I lowered my head and held it with my left hand "I'm sorry"

"Don't be. I'm surprised we're even functioning at all right now" He said shaking his head and releasing a breathy laugh, the smile still in his face but now looking more sad.

"A different dimension huh?" I looked at the roof.

"Yeah... " He said moving his right hand away from my own and rubbing his thigh uncomfortably.

"What do we do now... ?" I asked out loud. Gelda is dead. Elizabeth is dead. We are far away from home if you can call that a home. The only thing I have left is my brother. So what do we do now?

"We could try to start again" He said after a few seconds sounding both serious and calm.

"Start again? In this new dimension?" I mean, It doesn't sound that bad.

"Yeah... There isn't anything left for us in Britannia and I'm sure they would want us to be happy" I felt his grip in my hand tighten as he said that, I squeezed back. During the war we've become really close so I can tell that he's being strong for my sake.

"It doesn't sound bad" I said, almost whispered and after a minute I made my decision "Alright. Lets do that. I think we should try to start again" I moved my gaze away from the ceiling and gave him my best smile.

Please know I'm not sure how this panic attack thing work cause I've never seen one so I had to do my own research.

Either way I hope you like it!