Chapter Twenty Eight :The Forest

Zeldris' pov:

"... That being the case, we've decided to be more carefull with the enemy movements" We were un class discussing about the training and Dadzawa was speaking "The location of our school trip will be modified and the new one will be announced during the trip" My eyes widened, the decision makes sense but I'm surprised he didn't told us two sooner like he does with almost everything. The entire class began to protest and I looked at my brother to find him just as surprised and confused, my gaze returned foward to see Dadzawa with an annoyed expression because the kids stopped paying attention to talk among themselves.

The rest of the week went on normally with a closing ceremony and so the first semester was over and the day of the trip arrived, that day I woke up to find Meliodas already awake as he started at the ceiling. When I asked him what the heck he said 'Couldn't sleep' with a straight face. I guess that's better than a nightmare.

"What?! The class 1-A needs complementary classes?!" I felt a vein grow in my forehead and a sudden murderous desire when the voice of Monoma spoke while we waited for the bus "Does that mean that someone failed?! Isn't that strange?! Isn't that strange?!" My annoyance slowly became pity as he kept on speaking. I swear this guy has some serious problems... "Wasn't the class 1-A supposed to be best-" Ah, thank you. The 1-B class president knocked Monoma just like she did that other time during lunch, she apologized and dragged the crazy unconscious blonde away.

The bus arrived and we entered, Meliodas and I sat together of course, I looked at the window while my brother used his phone and everyone else spoke cheerfully. After a good couple of minutes I spoke.

"Hey brother, what do you think-" I was saying until my eyes met a sleeping blonde, I had to hold a chucke when I noticed he still had the phone unlocked in his hand and his head was bent foward with his neck in an uncomfortable position, meaning he didn't intend on falling asleep. Not having the heart to wake him knowing he didn't slept during the night I took a hand to his forehead to straighten his neck and rounded him with an arm tugging him closer so his head layed in my shoulder, satisfied with the result I hummed and held the urge of caressing his hair not wanting him to purr when there was so much people around. After smiling a bit I locked his phone again and took it to my pocket for now looking back to the window.

After two hours the bus stopped in the middle of nowhere and Dadzawa signaled everyone to get out, I looked at my brother still asleep and used the hand in his shoulder to softly shake him awake. Opening his eyes and yawning he looked around and through the window a bit lost.

"Are we there already?" He said rubbing his eyes and stretching with another Yawn.

"Dunno, Dadzawa didn't say anything" He hummed and stood from his seat when everyone had already left the bus and I followed him closely. We were in a sort of balcony with a pretty view of green mountains but that was it. So it's not a resting stop. We all looked around confused.

"Wait, this isn't a resting stop!" Said Kaminari matter-of-factly.

"To say that there is no reason for this stop would be a lie..." Said Dadzawa confusing everyone further, before the others could say anything a female voice stopped us.

"Heeey eraser! It's been a while" We all looked towards the voice.

"Sparkling eyes, we rock!"Said a black haired woman with what looked like a cheerleader's uniform, a cat tail and a pair of weird artifacts instead of cat ears, as if that wasn't enough, she also had gloves that looked like paws.

"Pretty singer cat!"Said a blond woman with the same outfit but in a different color plus some sort of tech spectacles

"The very wild pussy cats!" They spoke simultaneously doing a ridiculous pose, much to my surprise some of the kids looked at the two in awe. What the fuck? Oh wait, there is a kid too. He was standing besides them far from amused.