Chapter Twelve : Similar

Meliodas' pov:

I turned around to the the owner of the voice and I have to admit it was a pleasant surprise. Jiro, and next to her Tsuyuu. Remembering the U.S.J, event a little wave of heat went to my face and I pray to god that I didn't blush.

"Are you sure about this?" Zeldris asked the girls "You know everyone will come to get us right?" Our social anxiety wasn't helping at all, I was pretty much frozen in place while Zeldris tried to push them away indirectly.

"Of course" Said Jiro "But I also know you are strong enough to defend yourselves" She countered with a smile. Tsuyuu simply nodded while making a 'ribbit' sound.

"Alright, let's team up" I said giving my very best to keep my face blank "I'm protecting the headbands. The ten millones are my fault after all" Making a pause to think, a hand in my chin until something came to mind and I moved my gaze to Zeldris "You are on the front. Your darkness will be really helpful to defend if you create a shield" Zeldris nodded at me. I looked over to the girls "That leaves the back for you two"

"Jiro, you have to use your hearing to prevent surprise attacks and Tsuyuu, your agility can help us with emergency dodges"  Zeldris said to encourage them "If for some reason we end up stuck, hold tightly onto Meliodas" When I gave him a questioning glace, he continued "You will summon your wings and raise us"

"Oh I see, sounds good!"

_______________________________________

The game started and it went far better than I expected. Everyone attacked us at first so we did the flying thing to get away, when we did, plenty groups went to attack others and only a few followed us. My good reflexes did their work so when someone came from the back, Jiro would warn just in time for me to dodge. If we had to move fast, Tsuyuu's strong legs helped a lot. Finally, if we were thrown attacks from the distance either me or Zerdris created shields of darkness to stop the assault.

We didn't loose a single headband.

After a few minutes most gave up on attacking us and went to the next team with more points. Midoriya's. The Calvary finished, our team in first place, Todoroki's second place, Bakugo's third, the puple hair guy Shinso I think? Fourth and Midoriya's fifth.

"Now the last event... One on one combat! This is the order"

(Sorry I was too lazy to do it better)

"Ashido huh?" I said silently to myself while looking at the screen. Everyone else was doing the same, some commenting about their battles with others. I heard footsteps coming in our direction. I turned around to look find out who and Zeldris followed.

Ojiro, one of our classmates and the one with the 'tail' quirk.

"Zeldris... I must tell you something" Said Ojiro while looking at my brother straight in the eye, I swear I could feel how uncomfortable he was.