Chapter Twenty Six :The Fight

Zeldris' pov:

"The test is about to begin" Started speaking Dadzawa "So if you want to go to the hut in the forest I hope to see good performances"

The whole class was in the campus wearing our hero suits because the day of the practical test arrived. Some of the suits were slightly different, in our case we now carried a very little pocket with the sheath of a sword, or more specifically solely the collapsible handle of a sword.

_______________________________________

One week ago:

"Where are we going?" My brother asked Dadzawa, he suddenly asked us to follow him after that day's classes.

"We are going to the support department" He said as we followed him close behind "You two used swords in your world right? I think you should have one" Our eyes opened wide not quote expecting such a proposal.

"Isn't it dangerous? A sword makes killing way too easy" Said Meliodas. We don't want to accidentally kill someone.

"Then carry it in case you ever need it" Said dadzawa serious. He's so worked up over this...

"Wouldn't it be uncomfortable to carry a sword 'just in case'?" I said because carrying a sword to never use will be an obstacles, I guess I'm also trying to make him change his mind about this.

"Then let's make it portable!" Said a girly voice behind us and it startled me a little not expecting that, I turned to face the person and it was Hatsume Mei I think? The girl of the artifacts during the Festival.

We followed her to what seemed to be a lab and discussed the detail of the weapon. After a few days and testing a bunch of prototypes she finished our 'swords'.

_______________________________________

Back at the present:

Dadzawa was facing in everyone's direction to give the introduction as it was expected. What we weren't expecting was that with him there were-

"Six, seven, eight teachers?" I heard Jiro saying and yes, there were other seven teachers including Thirteen, Midnight and Zashi. What in the world...?

"I know everyone did their own researches so I'm sure you all have an idea of what's this about" continued Dadzawa. Now where is the catch?

"Yeah! It'll be like the entrance exam!" Screamed excited Kaminari as he threw his head back and held his hands foward with open palms facing the sky.

"I can already smell the grass and the trees!" followed Mina raising both arms in a celebration motion.

"I'm sorry to tell you that for a few reasons the test was modified! "The director appeared from underneath Dadzawa's scarf. The fuck? Mina and Kaminari froze in the weird positions as the aura changed from excitement to a 'we are doomed' aura.

"Director!" Said Sero surprised at his apparition and alarmed at the sudden change.

"What do you mean...?" Continued an equally shaken Yaoyorozu.

"From now on the practical activities will be focused on being as similar as possible to a real fight" He began with what can only be described as a mischievous and sadistic voice "That is why, boys and girls, we will split you in pairs and you will have to team up and beat a designated teacher"

The director began mentioning the pair followed by who they were supposed to fight with, but what was bothering me was that there weren't enough teachers.