Chapter forty eight: Dreams

Zeldris' pov:
"You're a smart kid" The man said, we stood in tense silence for a good couple of seconds, I got to hear the faint whisper of the girl.

"This kids, could they be...?" I thought that we should ask for reinforcement to deal with this guy but that idea got thrown away soon and it seems like Midoriya thought the same, if the school or the police finds out the festival will be canceled.

"La brava, change of plans. From now on keep the camera on no matter what" The man said looking at the short girl.

"Understood Gentle!" She took a camera from who knows where and began recording, Gentle took off his coat and hat exposing the villain suit he was using on the video.

"My public, watch! Observe carefully because I, the gentleman thief will bring salvation! Gentle criminal!" Despite the seriousness of the situation I sweatdropped as he made a dramatic pose.

"Our plans were discovered and here we are with the usual problems!" Narrated the girl as she pointed the camera to Gentle, then to us.

"You're watching the UA infiltration attempt!" He said making another ridiculous pose.

"I'm not letting you do that!" Midoriya exclaimed jumping in the villains way, I got to see a very faint reflection in the air.

"Wait Midoriya!" Much to my dismay and amusement, he couldn't stop midair and collided with... something. I snorted at the look of his flat face on the sort of invisible and elastic wall.

"What in the world...?" I asked myself, trying not to laugh.

"I created it while taking off my coat, my followers probably know what this is. My quirk is... Elasticity, I can give elastic properties to anything I touch, for example the air" He then made a throwing motion against the green haired and the elastic bounced Midoriya away, I tried to catch him but the strength was more than I thought and I got dragged too. We stopped bouncing many meters away.

"Are you alright Midoriya?" I asked standing properly and looking over to him, he nodded and made a powerful jump returning to where the villain was, I followed him with my wings. The guy had started running away.

"I apologize young men, but I must take my leave!" He said still running.

"If you're sorry then don't lay a finger on the UA!" Said Midoriya, though it was kinda stupid because there is no way this guy is giving up so easily.

"I'm afraid that's not possible!" He jumped landing with a hand on the floor and facing our way "Gently trampoline!" The floor where Midoriya was standing was affected by his quirk making the green haired lose his balance and throwing him up in the air "This mission will be written in the history books, I'd appreciate if you stay out of the way! Good bye, young men!" I caught Deku and carried him in the villains direction as Gentle created air trampolines and jumped away. I can't let this guy ruin the day! I was starting to get annoyed, I could stop him with ease if I went all out, but with Midoriya here I can't.

"Zeldris! Get ready, I'm throwing an attack!" I nodded at him, he raised a hand and pointed it in Gentle's direction. He took a couple of seconds to prepare and flicked a finger creating a powerful and concentrated air wave that hit the man like a bullet.

"I'm throwing you there Midoriya!" I warned him, I grabbed his arm and made a 360° turn to gather strength, throwing him against the villain. The two crashed against a building under construction.

"Smells like trouble..." A bald man spoke. Damn it, we can't let anyone suspect or they may call the police!

"Don't worry sir, it's nothing! We're- um..." I couldn't think of any excuse but thankfully I didn't have to.