NOT A CHAPTER

Okay so, thanks for everyone that's been following this story so far, it's really cool to have people with the same likings.

That aside, I'm NOT discontinuing this, can't say ever, but not yet at least.

This semester has been far heavier than I expected in my studies, not that much harder though (you probably don't care about this, but whatever). The thing is, I haven't really had time for literally anything other than studying, that's why I haven't been able to write at all.

For each chapter, I read the manga, watch the anime and only then I can start writing which by itself is quite slow, it needs time, something I don't have right now.

So, this announcement is mostly to let you know that the fic isn't abandoned in case you are starting to think that.

Also, I'm considering to rewrite-or more like correct-the first chapters (grammatical mistakes, etc), so I may spend some time with that too.

Please be patient, the semester is almost over and I'm close to the last exams, so it won't be long before I can focus on this again.

Once again, thank you so much for following this and for all the comments, they encourage me to keep this up. Feedback and ideas are always welcomed.

Well, have a good day/night/evening and I wish you all good luck in whatever you are doing.

Take care, and bye❤️