Chapter forty seven: Obstacle

Zeldris' pov:

Meliodas and I were speaking while watching the usual ruckus in the classroom when a certain conversation called out attention.

"Midoriya... You're.... Out!" Mina said to our friend dramatically with the rest of the dancing team on her side with gloomy looks, she was wearing a black tuxedo and sunglasses, Midoriya gasped just as dramatically with eyes like plates. The girl lowered the glasses "Or rather, we transferred you to the staging team. Looks like they need a hand"

"We do?" Asked Meliodas out loud and while looking in my direction, I shrugged.

"Why..." Said the green haired, his voice amusingly low and matching his shocked expression "I already told Eri I would dance..."

"Out of the stage I'll become a disco ball using my new move movel buffet" Said Aoyama, I've noticed the guy became strangely close to our friend for some reason, he made a dramatic pose and talked again "We want you out of the stage at the same time I leave so you can help me"

"In other words, your time in the stage will decrease but you'll still dance" Explained the sugar guy, they kept on discussing about Midoriya's change and we returned to our own conversation.

___________________________________________

My brother and I walked to the living room as Yaoyorozu called for the whole class without explanation.

"Everyone, try this out!" She said holding a metallic box with both hands and an excited look "I got this from my mother, it's the black tea gold imperial!" I sighed at the weird human girl's attitude while Meliodas laughed. We politely stayed and waited as she served the tea sitting on the sofa besides Deku further weirded out at his attitude.

"All might with a support item, all might with a support item..." He was muttering this on and on with big eyes and a obsessed expression while staring at the screen and rolling down in search of a video, Mel and I shared a look and sat on each side of him peeking on his phone. The title he wrote in his search was the exact same phrase he was muttering, we looked curiously.

"Deku! Won't you try Yaomomo's tea- Kyaaa!"It was Uraraka's voice as she walked our way spooked at the green haired's behavior, the muttering paused when he accidentally clicked on a video. Such a coincidence, the voice of a man spoke about tea, on the screen appeared a a silver haired with a funny moustache that reminded me a lot of Monspeet, he held the cup and drank a sip.

"Which kind of tea do my spectators drink? I chose this one based on my work, this is the black tea Royal flush. Do you know what that means? On the next video... Not only for those that watch me but for the whole society, this is a warning. Be patient!" With that, the video was over after a female and fangirly 'Kyaaa!' sounded in the background.

"How short, is he famous? Look at the amount of dislikes!" Spoke the girl, the guy had literally zero likes and hundreds of dislikes.

"This guy..." Said Midoriya absently earning our attention "I don't know much but he's a villain that records his actions and yet he's still free, it's amazing"

"I wonder what he's planning..." Said Meliodas, he had a strange look on his face that called my attention but I decided to ask later. Said and done, after drinking the tea, which was surprisingly tasty by the way, we returned to our room and I asked him. His answer was a simple 'I have a bad feeling about this'.

_________________________________________

A week passed as we practiced our presentation for the festival, Meliodas kept his word and didn't go much to see Eri focusing on the school and the event. I could tell he was giving his best even though it wasn't really necessary because he wanted everything to go perfectly, a feeling I partially shared, it made me happy to see him so worked up over something so simple. The day just before the festival we all reunited in the living room after one last practice.