First movie: Two heroes

Remember that this movie is placed after the finals but before the forest arc.

No one's pov:

"Hey! That's cheating!" Exclaimed the youngest of the two demons with a vein on his forehead about to burst from annoyance. Zeldris and Meliodas were playing videogames, the older wearing an amused grin at his brother's anger. The two were on vacation, enjoying their time before having to go to the summer training.

"It's called 'playing dirty', not cheating"

"Why you-" Zeldris threw an angry glance when another voice interrupted them.

"Meliodas, Zeldris! Come here!" They heard Aizawa's voice calling from a different room, Zeldris growled before pausing the game and standing with a huff. The blond just laughed at his attitude and followed closely, walking through the hallway until they reached the living room. Aizawa sat on a couch holding a letter, looking up when he heard them coming.

"Both of you got invited to I-Island for being on the school's sport festival podium"

"I-Island, I think I've heard that before..." The black haired demon said, a hand holding his chin as he thought.

"Isn't it that famous floating city filled with scientist?" Meliodas said remembering that Hizashi mentioned that once with his loud voice.

"That's right. The letter also says that each of you can bring someone along" The human said while waving the paper still in his hold. Zeldris crossed his arms and hummed thinking before looking at his brother. The two shared a look and turned back to Aizawa.

"You two, of course" Meliodas said with a smile that Aizawa couldn't help it as his lips curled into one of his own. He should have expected they would say something like that, and that the blond would do so with one of his characteristic bright smiles.

"These kids..." He muttered, the brothers heard it of course. Zeldris wore a tiny smile of his own while Meliodas chuckled "How could I say no. All right then, let's go together"
___________________________________________

As soon as the plane landed, the four registered themselves and began walking around the immense island. As heros, the four were wearing their hero suits.

"Welcome to the I-Expo" A woman walked to the group with a cheerful voice "Oh? You two are the first two places of UA's sport festival!" She said, which made the brothers slightly uncomfortable as usual. And it only increased as some turned around and whispered, a few even approached and made a few comments. Thankfully, it didn't last long and soon the woman was able to continue with her introduction "The I-Expo is an event that shows the investigations and the development of the teams' ongoing projects, here you have a map of the place. Enjoy!" She motioned for them to continue after Aizawa recieved the map.

"Thank you miss. Let's go Zashi, Dadzawa! This place looks amazing" The blond said already walking excitedly, only he was stopped when a hand grabbed his shirt.

"Not so fast troublemaker!" Zashi said, the owner of the hand.

"We should go leave our luggage to the hotel first, unless you want to walk around with it" The black haired human continued.

"Ah, I forgot about that. Where is the hotel?" The blond demon said, him and Zeldris stood on tiptoes, taking a peek at the map.

"Found it" The younger demon said, pointing the place with his finger "It's like... 10 minutes walking to the right" The other three nodded and they all began walking. Meliodas and Zeldris looked at everything in awe, the younger hiding his excitement while the blond didn't even try to do so. After they got to the hotel, the four installed themselves before beginning their tour through the island.