Chapter Thirty Five : The Dorms

No one's pov:

The brothers were peacefully sleeping while cuddling with each other when Aizawa entered the room, he walked to the bed and shook the younger awake. Zeldris opened his eyes and with a yawn he looked around to see his human father.

"Morning, I need you to wake that troublemaker" Zeldris nodded at his father not questioning why and the human left the room, deciding to take some revenge from yesterday's teasing he went to their bathroom and filled a glass with cold water. A mischievous smirk appeared in his face as he walked back to the bed, he shifted his brother so he was laying in his stomach and moved the blond hair in his nape. When the place was exposed he poured half of the water, the cold liquid made Meliodas yelp slightly startled and forcefully woke him.

Zeldris stepped away when his brother jumped from the bed with a defensive posture to fight whatever the 'danger' was. The young demon burst into laughter while the older blinked a couple of times before catching what had happened, he sighed in relief at first but it soon became annoyance as Zeldris kept on laughing, he walked to the black haired with the intention of snatching the glass from his hand.

"Zel-" He spoke when he was a few steps away from him only to be interrupted when the remaining water splashed in his face making the other laugh even harder.

____________________________________

"You know you didn't have to come here, I could have dealt with them, it's literally my house" Said Aizawa wearing a shirt and his long black hair nicely tied, he was sitting with Hizashi in a similar attire in one of the couches in the living room with the skinny all might sitting in front of him at the other side of the coffee table.

"I know, but I want to do this, and I also want to discuss something else with them" Answered the former number one hero, before Aizawa could say anything else the sound of a door opening called their attention. They all turned to the hallway seeing the blonde leaving his room, his bangs were sticking in his face and dripping with water, he also had his face and the collar of his pijama wet, Zeldris was following right behind with a smirk in his face, the sight making the three adults sweatdroop.

"Meliodas, what in the world happened to you?" Asked Hizashi with an amused smile in his face as he pretty much guessed what happened, the demon huffed.

"Ask this dumbass" He said pointing backwards at Zeldris with one of his thumbs "Oh? All Might!" He exclaimed when he noticed the hero sitting and still sweatdropping at the sight.

"Greetings both of you" He said smiling at them, he had his right arm bandaged and immobilized plus patches all over "Zeldris my boy, could you explain?" His question made Zeldris snort remembering what happened and Meliodas glared at the younger.

"I just made sure to wake him up fast" Hizashi laughed loudly while Aizawa shook his head muttering "These kids" with an exasperated sigh and all might sweatdropped again.

"Juts come over and sit" Said Aizawa motioning to the space between him and Hizashi, the two obeyed and sat facing All might.

"Now to the matter at hand, the school is planning to give the students shelter considering everything that has happened by building dorms, I have come to ask you if you agree with this" The brothers shared glances.

"I don't see why not" Said Meliodas to the hero with a smile "Though with one condition" All might stayed silent waiting to hear the condition.

"We want to share a room" Finished Zeldris with all seriousness, then All might actually noticed that the two came out of the same room "I understand if it's not possible, that being the case we would rather stay here" The man nodded.

"I will have to discuss with the director about that" All might then looked at the human parents and the two immediately caught the sign, they stood up and left confusing the brothers "There is something else I've been wanting to ask you"

"Sure! Ask away" Said Meliodas cheerfully with a smile, the expression however, instead of encouraging the man to ask, it did quite the contrary. All might stayed silent for a couple of seconds looking at the two, both were smiling, although Zeldris' was smaller because he simply was that way, seemingly in a good mood, a mood he didn't wanted to ruin as it was rare for the two.

"Actually, it's not that important" He said standing from his place and clearing his throat "Aizawa, my friend!" He called and a couple of seconds after the two humans emerged from the hallway "Let us go" Aizawa nodded and walked with all might to the door.

"I gotta go too, see ya kids!" Said Hizashi walking outside while waving his hand to the 'kids'.

"We'll be back for dinner" Said Aizawa walking outside too with all might close behind.

"It was great to see you" Spoke the number one this time, the door closed leaving two confused demons sitting in the couch.

"What was that?" Asked Meliodas out loud and Zeldris shrugged.

______________________________________

The next day, eleven days before classes started again, only five minutes from the main building inside the U.A campus the dorms were built, the entire class reunited right outside and Aizawa scolded them all for either going to the rescue without permission and for knowing about it and doing nothing to stop them. The excited mood fell for the humans, the demons weren't as affected because they already heard their own scolding at home.

Once inside everyone was in awe at how big the place was, it had five floors with an elevator, in the first one was the kitchen, bathroom and living room while the other floors were for bedrooms. The entire day was given for them to unpack their things.

A few hours later most of the class was hanging out in the living room.

"So, you guys are done accommodating your rooms~?" Asked Mina as everyone sat relaxing in the couches receiving positives from them "Well you see..." She looked at Uraraka who was standing just besides her "We've been talking and we have suggestion" That captured the humans attention "Let's make a room exhibition contest!" Before they could agree or deny the girls rushed to Midoriya's room who turned a bright red when his exaggerate fanaticism for all might got exposed, then they went to Tokoyami surprising them by how awfully dark snd creepy it was.

They continued seeing everyone's room opining about each until they reached the brothers room, they all already knew that they shared one and so that it was bigger than the others but they were curious about how they were going to decorate it.

"Helloooo" Said Mina as she opened the door making everyone sweatdrop at the sight. The decoration was far more simple than they had expected, a two-seater grey bed and a big desk with two laptops, a pair of chairs and a trashcan below. There was a circular red carpet in the middle of the room with a coffe table on top, there was a library and a big dresser, the only thing that stood out was the TV with a console connected to it that no one else installed in their rooms.

The thing that called their attention wasn't that but the fact the two brothers were on the floor, Zeldris on his knees grabbing Meliodas, who had his hands up in a surrender motion, by the collar of his t-shirt and wasn't properly supported because the younger was lifting him slightly. The coffe table was upside-down and there were cards spread on the floor, both of them froze in place when the door opened. No one moved nor spoke for a few seconds.

"Uhhh... Hi?" Meliodas said waving one of his hands slightly, Zeldris let go of his brother making him fall backwards earning a complain from the blonde and cleared his throat recovering his composure.

"What are you doing here guys?" He said like nothing happened while the older rubbed the back of his head. The humans blinking waking from their trances.

"We were touring the rooms" Mina said with a smile though her appearance was quite amusing for the demons because she was wearing a pair of glasses she took from Lida's room "Do you guys want some cake?"