Chapter Twenty Two :Study

Zeldris pov:

Today Yaoyorozu is coming, Dadzawa and Zashi left to do their hero work because it was weekend. Mel was pretty nervous which hurted my seven hearts, but after encouraging him a little he was able to relax.

We were having a simple talk in the living room couch until the doorbell rang. Feeling happy and kind of proud when Meliodas didn't seem startled at all I stood and walked to the front door. Opening it I met the sight of Yaoyorozu with a bag, probably filled with books, she was wearing causal clothes so it felt strange as I was used to see her with the school's uniform.

"Hello!" She said with a smile, excitement and nervousness in her voice.

"Hi, come in" I moved to let her pass and motioned to the inside of the house with one of my hands. She entered and I closed the door.

"Meliodas! It is good to see you! How are you doing?" She said leaving her bag in the floor on one side of the couch, she sat down in the couch too, keeping a thoughtful distance from my brother. For some reason I had the feeling that she investigated 'How to deal with someone with PTSD' before coming here.

"Hi, I'm doing fine! Thanks for asking" He said smiling but sounding nervous again, all my efforts to relax him got tossed out of the window as soon as she stepped inside.

"I'm so glad! We were so worried!" She smiled back and sounding genuinely relieved. I went to the dining table, turned on chair and sat facing them curious of how this would devolp.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys..." Meliodas said as he looked down ashamed and... Guilty? This idiot, why is HE apologizing? He's done nothing wrong! I had to hold back an angry growl and the urge to stand and beat some sense into him. Yaoyorozu shook her head and smiled even if Meliodas couldn't see it.

"Don't be, I'm just happy you are ok" She said kindly as the cinnamon roll this girl is. That's right you ass! Don't be sorry! Meliodas smiled but he didn't raised his head, I could tell he wasn't convinced at all. Yaoyorozu frowned, she must have noticed why he hasn't return just yet. His self steem it's still visibly low if you got to see him before, even though he's recovering it slowly, it's going to take some more time for him to pull himself together, at least a couple of weeks for things to return completely to 'normal' and a lot longer for him to overcome his traumas.

"So what do you want for lunch?"

_______________________________________

After eating pizza we started studying and managed to progress a lot, the girl said if we do this a few more times we'll be able to cath up completely. Meliodas after a while seemed to relax and he looked really happy which warmed my hearts, however I could see that Yaoyorozu was somehow affected now that she knew how bad it this was. It was getting late and after such a productive and tiresome day Yaoyorozu had to leave.

She thanked us for the food and we thanked her for the help, after saying 'I'm really glad you are ok' to my brother she left in a huge expensive car.

"That went better than I thought" Said Meliodas waving his hand in a goodbye motion to Yaoyorozu as she did the same from the car, right after we closed the door "Though it was a little overwhelming"

"That's to be expected after almost two weeks not seeing anyone else, but I told you didn't I? You did great" He turned to me blinking a few times, a happy smile appeared in his face, something I don't get to see as often as before.

"Thanks bro. Really, you've helped me so much" Looked to the ground but the smile never left. Now what kind of shit is he thinking of himself...

"Of course. You are my brother and I love you" I said to stop his self-loathing thoughts facing the opposite side and I'm sure I blushed. I don't tend to say things like this but if it helps him then I will. I heard him chuckle.

"I love you too Zel"

Not long later, Dadzawa and Zashi returned and we spent the rest of the evening talking about our days and they seemed to be just as happy as me with the progress Meliodas was making.

_______________________________________

No one's pov:

The next day Yaoyorozu had planned to help a bunch of other classmates study just like she did with the brothers but in her house this time.

The doorbell of her house rang and she opened the big grille with a control panel and went to meet her friends in the front door.

Jiro, Kaminari, Mina, Ojiro and Sero stepped inside in awe of the big house-mansion and greeted their temporary tutor. The girl guided them to a big dining room and asked them to take a sit. They took their notebooks and pencils out leaving them on the table.

"I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous" Said Ojiro while looking at the big place.

"Y-yeah me too" Said Sero as he did the same thing, none of them were used to such luxury.

"Is there something wrong?" Yaoyorozu said entering the room with a breakfast trolley, in it a really expensive looking tea set and carefully prepared desserts to eat while studying.

"No, nothing" they said at the unison with a satisfied look at the tempting sight, all nervousness gone.

After they spent a few hours studying slowly getting better in their weak subjects, they decided to take a break.

"Hey Yaoyorozu, did you go the brother's place yesterday?" Asked Mina with a smirk remembering what Todoroki and Zeldris mentioned.

"Yes I did" They turned to the girl curious, she's the only one that's gotten to see the blonde apart from the family.

"Really?! Did you get to see Meliodas?!" Asked Jiro, everyone was concerned because even though they never saw how bad it was the incident, they had an idea from what Aizawa told them.

"Yes, he lives in his house after all" She answered matter-of-factly while taking a sip from her tea cup.

"How was he doing?" Said Kaminari the question in everyone's mind.

"Well... I'm not sure" She held her chin deep in thought and a tiny frown appeared in her face.

"'Not sure'? Asked Ojiro "What do you mean?"The girl's statement caught their attention even more.

"It's just... He was different, I'm not sure how exactly but it was evident even for me" They looked at each other worried "He seemed... Down and... He didn't act as confident as always" She paused and looked down eyes closed and seemed deep in thought "It was a worrisome sight. I really hope he gets better"

Sorry this is a short chapter and I barley edited it but I hope you liked it either way.