Chapter Nine: Villains

Zeldris pov:

The rest of the week went on smoothly because we didn't have any more training exercises, a few things happened, the robot kid ended up being the class president and everything was normal until...

"Today we'll be studying a fundamental ability for heros" Dadzawa was saying while reaching for his pocket and taking out a note that said 'rescue'. "It was decided that you'll be supervised by three heros, All Might, me and another one"

_______________________________________

We got changed to our hero suits and left the school in a bus. The trip was simple, people talking here and there, nothing important. We arrived later to a big facility with dozens of different scenarios.

"This is a training area I created to simulate every possible natural disaster and accident" We all turned around towards the voice"Welcome to U. S. J! "A guy? With a weird suit that reminded me of astronauts was talking. The kids began rambling about him being the hero 13 and bla bla.

I didn't pay much attention but suddenly things changed their course. My brother and I felt multiple presences behind us. When we turned around a big portal appeared. Villains.

"13 protect the kids!" Dadzawa shouted and launched forward to the villains. I had a terrible feeling about this. Were we supposed to just watch our father get crushed by all those guys?

When I was distracted trying to find a solution the portal guy swallowed us all separating us.

I noticed I was falling, as soon as I landed I looked around and saw the explosion guy Bakugo and the rock Kirishima. There were many bad guys around that began attacking without a second thought. We didn't have much of a problem taking them down, although it did took a while. The two others were chatting but I didn't mind it much. As soon as we were done I returned to the entrance where Dadzawa was, the other two not moving just yet.

Meliodas' pov:

After that black mist covered us I found myself falling. My mind began working so fast that the world looked like it was in slow motion. Taking in my surroundings I could tell I was in the same building but somewhere else, the black mist left us close to the high ceiling to fall. A few meters away there were three classmates falling too.

Summoning my darkness and creating wings, I moved around to catch them landing lightly in the ground.

"Thanks!" Said the earphones jack girl Jiro. I simply nodded in her direction. The other two were Yaoyorozu the creation girl and the Pikachu guy Kaminari.

They were all looking around until I felt dozens of presences coming our way. Soon enough there were plenty of villains surrounding us.

I was taking them easily but slowly to not call the attention. In a moment Jiro pushed Kaminari towards a villain electrocuting him. Then another bad guy tried to stop Kaminari but ended the same way. Yaoyorozu was still, eyes closed looking concentrated so I covered her, Jiro on her side was sending sound waves to a few guys.

"I'm ready!" Said Yaoyorozu opening her eyes. Her clothes getting tighter for some reason.

"What are you talking about?!" Said Jiro loudly so we could hear her even with the sound waves.

"It takes a while..." Yaoyorozu said with a pause, her clothes tearing completely on her back due to a growing bulge"To create something this big" Finally a big grey mantle came out from the torn clothes. The mantle fell over her and Jiro covering them.

"You are watching a 100-millimeter insulating sheet!" She exclaimed so Kaminari could hear and motioning me to approach.

"I see. If that's the case..."Kaminari began making a gesture and getting ready to attack. When he did that I ran towards the girls creeping below the sheet and Yaoyorozu lowered it to protect us"I'm hell strong!" He said releasing a big electric shock that hit all the villains.

Yaoyorozu created herself a new shirt putting it on. When she moved the sheet away leaving us uncovered we saw a guy holding Kaminari, sparkles in one hand close to Pikachu's neck. A hostage huh?

"Don't move or this idiot dies!"Said the bad Pikachu. Yaoyorozu and Jiro held their hand up and stood slowly, I simply followed them. Jiro started talking to the guy trying to distract him while her earphone reached down her ankle where there was an entrance connected to the speakers in her shinbones.

"Did you really think I'd fall for that childish trick?!" The guy said moving his hand even closer to Kaminari "Stay still or I'll kill him!" Jiro's plan failed and Yaoyorozu's quirk si useless in this situation. Knowing I had to do something and with my demon mark still in my forehead I controlled a little bit of darkness and moved it through the shadows around the place as I didn't have to move to control it.

When they were in a place out of Pikachu's sight I moved them closer to the guy's back creating a thin spike, barle thicker than a needle and pointing it where his heart was.

"I suggest you let go of him unless you want to die" I said confidently and waited for his response.

"Oh?" He said, amusement in his voice. "And how will you do that?"

"I could pierce your heart like right now" I said calmly not minding the sarcasm.

"As if I were going to believe you" I moved the spike closer to the guy's back until they conected. The guy visibly flinched at the contact.

"Believe me now?" I said with a smirk in my face. I could feel the girls staring at me confused and maybe a little startled by my threat.

"You wouldn't do that! You're a hero!" He cried out going for my morals in a desperate attempt to stop me.

"Not yet. I'm only a student. You have three seconds" I said closing one of my hands and then lifting three fingers for the regressive count "Three" The spike ripped the clothes and pricked the skin, a single drop of blood falling from the new wound. The guy clenched his teeth in stubbornness "Two" I lowered a finger reaching the muscle and the guy shivering in fear and pain "One" I lowered another caressing the guy's heart.

The contact with his heart made him panic, he let go of Kaminari pushing him away, the blond Pikachu with his brain still fried fell face first helplessly. Yet I didn't move the spike to keep him still. Lowering my hands I walked to him, jumping a little so I could reach, I hit the back of his neck with one hand knocking him down instantly.

"Take care of him" I told the girls motioning to Kaminari ignoring the shock glances they gave me. Turning around and summoning my wings flew towards the entrance.

No one's pov:

Zeldris was angry-no furious. He arrived just in time to see Aizawa's head being held by a huge monster, he was using his quirk in a crazy looking guy with fake hands holding onto his body, all the while in a terrible shape. One broken arm, the other one without skin leaving the muscles exposed and blood dripping from his head.

"You are really amazing" The hands guy said with a raspy voice turning around to face the hero "Eraserhead" As he said that, the monster slammed Shota's head on the floor.

Feeling his darkness flowing stronger than it should, his body moving without consent, he launched towards the big monster, darkness covering his right hand to protect it from the impact. Managing to hold back a little, his fist connected the thing's face pushing it backwards a few meters. Ignoring the shocked noises and glances, he reached the wounded man below, fear washed over his features.

He was interrupted by a sudden movement. Following the monster with his sharp eyes, the thing went to the hands guy shielding him from a punch Midoriya threw his way.

The monster held the boys arm tightly, horror forming in his face the hands guy moved his own hand close to the kid's head. But when it was only inches away...

"Fear not because I!"Everyone's eyes followed the voice"Am here!" It was All Might but... He wasn't smiling.