Chapter Ten: Anger

Zeldris' pov:

I looked towards the voice, tightening my hold on Dadzawa making it look like a hug, all the while trying to keep tears from falling. The usually reassuring smile in the hero's face nowhere to be found creating tension in the air.

He jumped in my direction with such speed that no one but me could see what happened, rounding my body with one of his big arms, the warmth his own body radiated gave me a feeling of safety. Lifting me he moved foward hitting multiple villains in the way. He put me down again and I instantly missed the contact. I will never admit it though.

Looking at Shota still in my arms, anger as great as mine written in his face. He looked back to Midoriya, Tsuyuu and Mineta. The first one still in the monster's hold. Jumping again with the same speed he held the kids and brought them to my side.

"Go to the entrance with the other!" Even after hearing that I didn't move holding Dadzawa a little tighter. I could hear in the background Midoriya talking to All Might and the hands guy mumbling to himself.

"Let's go" The girl Tsuyuu said softly and kindly while laying hand on my shoulder. Nodding blankly I stood carring Dadzawa bride style and following the girl, Midoriya and Mineta moving too.

Suddenly Tsuyuu stopped because Midoriya did, he said something and left.

"Zeldris...?" Slowly turning around to face the familiar shaky voice, I met my brother's wide eyes. He looked at the figure in my arms, a gasp leaving his mouth, his eyes glimmering with potencial tears, lips closed tightly in a thin line while quivering. His broken stare being the last straw, my legs gave out and I fell to the floor. Feeling wetness in my face, I looked down again seeing our father's unconscious and bloody face.

The next thing I noticed was my brother kneeling in front of me. Shaky hands slowly reaching our dad's not broken one.

One holding it like it was made of glass and the other caressing the back. Something shiny fell in Dadzawa's hand, the again and again. Searching the origin I met my brother's face. He was bitting his bottom lip hard enough to make it bleed, bangs covering his eyes but I could tell a few tears fell without his consent.

Then he raised one of his hands and brushed the tears away successfully. Even now he refuses to show 'weakness'.

Feeling a hand in my shoulder my gaze turned to see Tsuyuu. Didn't she left? The hand moving to my back and rubbing it in a soothing way. My sharp ears spotted multiple slow footsteps, one of them lacking rhythm, merging with the sound of All Might's fight. Looking up I saw Jiro, Yaoyorozu and a fried-brain Kaminari stumbling-walking from the same direction my brother did, though I couldn't care any less.

The three got closer to us but Yaoyorozu stayed with Kaminari a few steps away, Mineta. He didn't left either? Walking towards his friend. Jiro however stood on my brother's side, then I noticed that unlike me, his gaze never moved away from Dadzawa. He flinched a little when Jiro touched his shoulder and knelt besides him just like Tsuyuu did with me. She gave the tense muscles a little comforting squeeze.

Meliodas sucked in a shaky breath followed by shudder, his walls breaking. I could almost hear the way his teeth clenched, his free hand doing the same. The girl's hand moved to the other shoulder caressing his back, never leaving the contact and pulling him closer in a sort of side-hug. Much to my surprise, Meliodas didn't move away, instead he seemed to rely on the contact, a sob escaping his mouth allowing tears to flow.

A loud crash called everyone attention, a fresh hole made in the ceiling of the facility. Looking back at the battle raging. One of the hands guy hand came out of the black mist and was just about to touch Midoriya. Again? But before it could a bullet connected with it.

Reinforcements arrived. I scanned the faces recognizing a few, the director, Midnight and...

Hizashi...

Not even a minute passed and he made it to our side.

"Shota..." The girls stepped aside when Zashi approached Dadzawa, it was public knowledge that they were a couple. When the touch left, Meliodas finally looked up to Jiro and mouthed a 'thank you' with a little smile she happily returned.

"Go to the entrance with the other kids, I'll take care of him" Said Zashi calmly. Me and my brother looked at him instantly with a worried-questioning glance.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. Now listen to your dad and go" He said.

"D-dad?!" Our classmates but Kaminari exclaimed. I thought they knew. Meliodas brushed his tears away with a hand sniffing a little.

"Adoptive father" He said avoiding eye contact. Was he embarrassed? Why-oh... Oh! Only there it hit me. I just cried in front of our classmates! Feeling heat forming in my face I avoided their eyes too.

Feeling way too embarrassed we stood up and followed the others to the entrance where a bunch of doctors looked us over to make sure none of us was severely injured. I managed to follow a few of them making their way to Dadzawa. After a couple of minutes they returned carrying him in a gurney.

_______________________________________

About an hour passed, the police arrived and they were doing their police things.

"16, 17, 18... Without counting the kid with the broken legs they are all unharmed" Said one of the policemans. The kids were chatting about unimportant things until something caught our attention.

"Excuse me... How is Aizawa sensei?" The two of us looked up. Tsuyuu was asking the policeman, Jiro on her side.

"Both arms and his head are fractured, luckily there is no brain damage but there are chances his sight gets affected permanently... Or that's what I was told" They definitely weren't good news, but it could have been worst. The two of us let out a relieved sigh. I was afraid he wouldn't make it. I can't lose him too...

Later that day we returned to the school. Hizashi took us home and the place was closed for a few days. Everyday we went to the hospital to visit Dadzawa. When he regained consciousness we both cried.

Dadzawa refused to stay in bed so when the school opened up again he went with us, using the bus though because he couldn't dirve, even though he was covered in bandages from head to toe and both arms immobilized.

All our classmates were shocked to see him obviously worried.

"Don't worry about me. The battle isn't over for you just yet" Dadzawa said, his voice slightly muffled with the bandages.

"Battle...?"

"Could it be..."

"More villains?!"

"The sport festival of U.A is getting close kids!"